[WC 6] PokeMMO World Cup 6th Edition - Captain Nomination Thread

On 7/26/2023 at 3:08 PM, Quinn010 said:

@Kyu@Rachesurely its not allowed to ask personal information to join tournaments right i like to report this.

Hello

All reports should be done at the support Platform: https://support.pokemmo.com . Raise a ticket and wait a staff answer. 

Have a nice day.

On 7/25/2023 at 6:44 PM, PepeDeLaGente said:

Donations of any kind are accepted to the following character "ArgDonaciones". If you want to participate, contact meimage.jpeg.74edaeda3df360e40d807a6280e6d844.jpeg

Thanks to reveal the account that will receive Argentina's donations. I'll put the information on Miles's Picks

20 hours ago, Mathematian said:

image.png.2adcbc20273b8c6e4dc117aeadbd8c05.pngSi desean apoyar a "Team Colombia" pueden enviar donativos al correo de EGalios. Se les agradece su generosidad ❤️

Also thanks Mathematian to revealing Colombia's account as well, as well as Edstorm revealing the Mexico Account:

53 minutes ago, Edstorm said:

Hey there

If you'd like to support/donate "Team Mexico", here's the bank account i made ("MexDonations"), thanks for the support!

If you'd also like to represent "Team Mexico" please contact me via discord or via forums

He abierto una cuenta llamada "MexDonations" para estar recibiendo donaciones si alguna persona le gustaria donar, se les agradeceria de todo corazón y muchas gracias por su apoyo!

Si tambien les gustaria representar a "Team Mexico" por favor contactenme en discord o por aqui en el foro

Gracias @PepeDeLaGente por la idea btw ❤️ 

mdd.png

Edited by caioxlive13
On 7/24/2023 at 3:02 PM, Mathematian said:

I, Mathematian, would like to represent Colombia as the captain of the World Cup 6. I give my consent that the PokeMMO staff can confirm that I come from Colombia.

image.png.2adcbc20273b8c6e4dc117aeadbd8c05.pngSi desean apoyar a "Team Colombia" pueden enviar donativos al correo de EGalios. Se les agradece su generosidad ❤️

Hey there

If you'd like to support/donate "Team Mexico", here's the bank account i made ("MexDonations"), thanks for the support!

If you'd also like to represent "Team Mexico" please contact me via discord or via forums

He abierto una cuenta llamada "MexDonations" para estar recibiendo donaciones si alguna persona le gustaria donar, se les agradeceria de todo corazón y muchas gracias por su apoyo!

Si tambien les gustaria representar a "Team Mexico" por favor contactenme en discord o por aqui en el foro

Gracias @PepeDeLaGente por la idea btw ❤️ 

mdd.png

5 minutes ago, xLuneth said:

I, xLunethx, would like to represent Colombia as the captain of the World Cup 6. I give my consent that the PokeMMO staff can confirm that I come from Perú

You want to be captain of Peru or Colombia?

3 hours ago, xLuneth said:

Lmao i.copied the message above me and edited, yes obvsly Perú 

@SebastianRVM is also candidating himself to be Peru's Captain. Keep in mind that you'll be fighting with him for the spot, and no matter if both have enough money to outbid most part of countrys and be directly qualified, whoever donates less is out. You still had time left to resign and support sebastian, or agree with him onto a split of Peru.

Edited by caioxlive13
13 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

@SebastianRVM is also candidating himself to be Peru's Captain. Keep in mind that you'll be fighting with him for the spot, and no matter if both have enough money to outbid most part of countrys and be directly qualified, whoever donates less is out. You still had time left to resign and support sebastian, or agree with him onto a split of Peru.

I know you have good intentions, but I don't need your help to handle the situation. Thanks tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Shadow locked this topic