[Avatar] Varti's Ai Avatars

4 hours ago, Zephy said:

OKAYYYY WOW IM LATE TO THIS! So, firstly I would like to address that I am an artist who charges for commissions ingame and your comments are completely inappropriate and full of oversights. Work done by a human being who has practised and learned through effort is a completely different subject than work that has been compiled in minutes by thousands of those people with no effort or work put in. Having said this, I have absolutely no issues with @Vartiou providing this service as I too find these AI images hella interesting and cool. But when you value them higher than someone else's work that actually was created by someone that's when I have issues.

This whole argument started with you insulting lots of people, and then you got insulted back and tried to take the moral high ground. Please refrain from commenting if you do not understand the situation, this has gotten out of hand. Vartiou's post is interesting and cool and everyone is here to collectively see some cool images of their characters so lets keep this thread a happy place for the community. Wishing @Vartiouthe best and would love to see my character if possible too. 
image.png.3b51797938ee380cce1d9cc6b2a17ab5.png

Thank you for steering the thread back to topic. I'll be posting one of each generated image in this thread to description for everyone.

Spoiler

2CeC4k2.pngDkw9Kah.pngfrXJ17U.png8zWmsSc.pngdLyJBL3.png

The ai said not to put your money on your forehead

8 minutes ago, Vartiou said:

Thank you for steering the thread back to topic. I'll be posting one of each generated image in this thread to description for everyone.

Hide contents

2CeC4k2.pngDkw9Kah.pngfrXJ17U.png8zWmsSc.pngdLyJBL3.png

The ai said not to put your money on your forehead

this is awesome thanks man