Move Counter [Request]

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed in the past, but in my opinion, I think it would greatly improve the PvP experience in the game. Some might disagree from the perspective that this would make our PvP similar to showdown. My response to that is scrolling through hundreds of players spectating the game and leaving while trying to count Roosts, for example, or any move in a long stall game, can be extremely annoying and misleading. This is sometimes due to the confusion of everything being written in the Battle Tab in yellow and orange.

I'm not sure if the devs can add this as a feature in the future or if it has to be a tool made by a knowledgeable community member, but either way, whoever does it is much appreciated. Thank you.

3 hours ago, ArtOfKilling said:

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed in the past, but in my opinion, I think it would greatly improve the PvP experience in the game. Some might disagree from the perspective that this would make our PvP similar to showdown. My response to that is scrolling through hundreds of players spectating the game and leaving while trying to count Roosts, for example, or any move in a long stall game, can be extremely annoying and misleading. This is sometimes due to the confusion of everything being written in the Battle Tab in yellow and orange.

I'm not sure if the devs can add this as a feature in the future or if it has to be a tool made by a knowledgeable community member, but either way, whoever does it is much appreciated. Thank you.

You'll have to settle for 200 PvE tweaks in the next update before any extremely simple PvP QoL improvements, sorry 🥰🥰

Really though, Caio (surprisingly) nailed it. We don't even have a weather counter. Good idea, it just falls upon deaf ears...

Edited by drewq
13 hours ago, drewq said:

You'll have to settle for 200 PvE tweaks in the next update before any extremely simple PvP QoL improvements, sorry 🥰🥰

Really though, Caio (surprisingly) nailed it. We don't even have a weather counter. Good idea, it just falls upon deaf ears...

I mean it's clearly obvious that PvE will always be prioritized since it has the largest scale of players.

6 hours ago, LeJovi said:

It has been asked for, for sure, devs just don't listen. 

Gotta pray a hero emerges from the dark and makes one instead

20 hours ago, drewq said:

Is not that hard to implement. They already did that for some moves like Tailwind(You can check how much time left of tailwind has), why not for the Rain and rooms there?

Edited by caioxlive13
  • 3 weeks later...

Adding a visual separation for each turn could be a quick solution while waiting for this feature to be added. I have no doubt that the developers are aware of the improvements that could be added to the battle log and that it is only a matter of time before this is implemented (soon™).

IMG_1526.jpeg.87e74093cc98dd77a263c8f816f5d9b2.jpeg

Edited by Zuladra