[Art Contest] On the Night Before Christmas (Friday, 15th December - Sunday, 31st December)

Tsiy

image.thumb.png.537a5b9e6c6ccd1a6fc9a705d68d1fb8.png 

Art from Margwli

The year is finally coming to a close, and you know what that means? The holiday's are upon us! This time of year brings out a special type of magic that can be encapsulated with fantastic art pieces! We want to see your skills by showing us how your PokeMMO player celebrates the holiday's with Pokémon of your choosing!

Whether it be by pen, pencil, digital, or pixel art we want to see your artwork!

Rules

• Your artwork must be 100% original, meaning it must be made by you. Tracing or changing preexisting images will not be considered.
  • Only one entry may be submitted per user.
  • Your artwork must depict your in-game player, and at least one Pokémon of your choosing with a holiday theme.
  • Your art must contain a title and your in-game name.
  • All entries must include a screenshot of your character on your trainer card.
  • All entries must follow our Code of Conduct
  • All entries must be submitted before Sunday, December 31st - 23:59 PM UTC

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize

deb92i3-cdbced98-2769-4322-b8db-e3a504a295e7.gif.7c77fd8c656b88620735de2c70c27b54.gif

Gift Shiny Furret Lv.30

Your choice nature, 2 moves, with 3 selectable IVs & 3x28 IVs

&

1,000 Reward Points

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

700 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize

300 Reward Points

Judges:

Tsiy

Austin

Deviluke

Title: Wish Upon A Blazing Star IGN: Leifn

On the night before Christmas, Leifn spots Jirachi on the tip of a Christmas tree pretending to be a tree-topper star.
"You found me! You found me!" says a giggling Jirachi as it comes down the tip of the tree. 

"Since you've found me, I will grant your wish. What will it be? What will it be? I'm excited to know!" 

About the art:
Shiny cyndaquil and shiny zorua are my shiny goals atm so they are my pokemon of choice for this piece.
Hopefully i get them by next Christmas. If i dont get atleast 1 of them by then that'd be funny.. and sad.
Also, I love shiny jirachi and the perfect setting for rachi is beside the white rock near Mossdeep Space Center 🙂

Anyway, I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Ill be away on the holidays. Bye for now, gamers! 

5az.jpg

TrainerID.png

(forgive my outfit! im saving up for a donator status so I cant buy the santa hat and glasses and all.. theyre expensive!)

image.jpeg

A lot of discussion about whos AI generated or not so I'm posting my process. If you want HD pics of my process images or PSD file of separated layers, I will gladly send it.

Edited by Leifn
Submitting entry

IGN: JohnnyRBie  Title: We Love Our Pokemon
It's my character hugging my Smoochum, and my wife's character hugging her Piplup.
They don't quite understand Christmas, but they understand a hug.

Used Paint to create it and used GIMP to decorate. Gave my character an earring that matches the light bulbs on the tree since it's clearly AI created.
image.png.d8bc94b7e3926a80cb13a0151f077856.png

Untitled.png

Edited by JohnnyRBies

I have a question. Since theres another christmas themed art contest going on, ( see spoiler ) can I submit the same drawing to both contests? So long as they fit the theme?

Spoiler

charactercardpkmo.png.bf5f3620c2c93446856f7578b0dc92ea.png

IGN: WolfgangDamien

As a breeder, welcoming new pokemon into the world is often just another day. During the holidays, we spice it up a bit for fun. I'm a big fan of Renaissance paintings and I thought it would be hilarious to recreate a classic manger scene featuring Porygon as the baby savior. Also shown are some of my favorite pokemon: Dagon the Gyarados, Dunwich Horror the Tangela, Egg Warmer Deluxe the Magcargo, my beloved Ditto, Shoggoth, and, of course, my brand new Shiny OT Machoke ❤️ Furret added for good measure 😆 

birthofsaviorcolorsmall.thumb.jpg.9e7573bb452b632afc94dec34c5cd429.jpg

Progress photos for proof 

Spoiler

initial sketch

BIRTHOFSAVIORsmall.thumb.jpg.82928966450826f146f3e6873f877291.jpg

pencils

birthofsaviorpokemmosmall.thumb.jpg.7571ff8bae384ab6c4f249db7e4dac98.jpg

ink

saviorisborninksmall.thumb.jpg.7f952d5d97d891f1ab045e05d5141a14.jpg

Edited by WolfgangDamien
adding finished artwork
On 12/17/2023 at 6:34 AM, WolfgangDamien said:

I have a question. Since theres another christmas themed art contest going on, ( see spoiler ) can I submit the same drawing to both contests? So long as they fit the theme?

Reveal hidden contents

Yes this is fine for this event good luck!

Merry Christmas! ❤️

Porygon-Z (Dragon Ball Z Themed)

Little Lemon sitting on his comfy chair, Porygon-Z guarding the presents, whilst a dead Krillin (as usual) watches in the background. Shenron being the one holding up the christmas lights, and a fireplace for the cozy feel 🙂

All hand drawn using paint.net, a mouse, and a keyboard.

ID: LemonkeyM

PorygonZ.png

image_2023-12-21_123641868.png

Edited by LemonM03
On 12/17/2023 at 5:34 AM, WolfgangDamien said:

Reveal hidden contents

[ RESERVED ] Progress photo for proof 

Hide contents

BIRTHOFSAVIORsmall.thumb.jpg.a6955f928742012644bd9b5f88b21018.jpg

Damn, he's back. Was a fan of your previous submissions.