Christmas is coming

Christmas is coming, Well tomorrow is Christmas night and the day after Christmas.

This is where I ask you, are you ready for this great celebration?

And I'm not talking about pokemmo, well, Christmas is a very beautiful celebration, that's why I advise you to enjoy it as a family if you canWell, it may or may not be the last Christmas that you will be able to spend as a family, whether due to work, economic issues, etc.

Christmas is a celebration for young and old, believers and non-believers, Christmas is a celebration for everyone to enjoy and celebrate one more reason to share the little or much you have.

I have created this post mainly to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Happy New Year, I hope that your dreams and goals that you could not fulfill this year, can be fulfilled next time. And that, Merry Christmas and good luck to everyone during the next Christmas event

19 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

I'm still having a bit of Sus... on why Kyu is still Wearing a Party Hat even the 11th Anniversary Event has been Delayed & some other of the Devs are Focusing on the Xmas Event thou...

99% of your posts are about Kyu, his party hat, and the 11th anniversary... Drop it; you sound insane.

Also, learn when to use capital letters. Not everything is title-case...

Edited by Syntexqt
8 minutes ago, Syntexqt said:

99% of your posts are about Kyu, his party hat, and the 11th anniversary... Drop it; you sound insane.

Also, learn when to use capital letters. Not everything is title-case...

No need to bully by calling him insane.  I agree it's a bit too much sometimes with the updates and stuff, but we honestly can't force anyone to type in a certain way, unless you are his English teacher - if that so, drop him a grade instead of correcting him on the forums. 🙂 Cheers. 

Look! I always do that as Capital Letter Words that I'm saying but... I see what your trying to do... If Xmas Event Arrived until 2024, i already Gave Up on 11th Anniversary Event as Totally Delayed & i will definitely Moving On as 12th Anniversary Event by this 2024 then...

2 hours ago, Seth said:

No need to bully by calling him insane.  I agree it's a bit too much sometimes with the updates and stuff, but we honestly can't force anyone to type in a certain way, unless you are his English teacher - if that so, drop him a grade instead of correcting him on the forums. 🙂 Cheers. 

The truth isnt bullying. Look at all his previous post... and say I'm wrong. 

Who said I was forcing? It was a tip from someone who is a native English speaker.. Cheers sweetheart. ❤️ 😀

Edited by Syntexqt
6小时前,kenjimAd 说:

我还有一点苏斯......关于为什么 Kyu 仍然戴着派对帽,即使是 11 周年纪念活动也被推迟了,其他一些开发人员正在专注于圣诞节活动......

放松,我的朋友。去年,Kyu把圣诞节变成了一个“特别的节日”,所以他用派对帽代替了圣诞老人的帽子,这代表着一个“特别的节日”,而不是一个周年纪念活动

https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/153339-changelog-the-pokemmo-holiday-special-2022/

12 hours ago, Syntexqt said:

The truth isnt bullying. Look at all his previous post... and say I'm wrong. 

Who said I was forcing? It was a tip from someone who is a native English speaker.. Cheers sweetheart. ❤️ 😀

Telling the truth to undermine a person can in fact be bullying. So yeah, you are wrong. 

Sweetheart uwu