Adding pokemon to the Mysterious Balls halfway through the event was unfair for us gambling addicts.

PepsiB

Question

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, CaptnBaklava said:

Tldr

I lost all my money

But he’s right, them changing the loot of a consumable item mid-event after almost a week after it started was lame, especially considering it’s done to damage control the absolute clown fiesta this event has been so far. It’s not about “losing money”, they would’ve “lost” the same amount. It’s about not releasing a half assed event and then trying to compensate for how bad it is by doing stuff like this.

This event makes me feel like they got caught with their d*cks in their hands, and "let them eat cake" except "let them enjoy a fair shiny rate"... and "...i hope this works"...and luckily...it seems to have done the job. There are is an abundance of players egging and charming and shiny hunting their way through this wierd ass event, where the top prize, is "maybe" a legendary further on down the road....maybe....if they can get whatever it is they intended to release this event, working on time.

So fucking stoked for jirachi 2025

Edited by CanadaSorry
Editing