We need an update on the Wishing Stone

14 minutes ago, beefpoptart said:

I’m really hoping the wishing stone turns out to be worth it considering we have now been waiting months for it become useful.  Also I wish the devs would be clear about when it will at least be useful since everyone suspected it would do something during the lunar new year event.

Fully ignore it. Youll just get more annoyed than its worth. 

I've also not really looked at it too much after other than a funny artifact, there's still hope that maybe its something for Jirachi in the future. Which is my guess based on it being the wishing/wish Pokémon.

It's fine not knowing what it does for the moment tbh, I don't mind at all holding onto it for whatever time period. Maybe it'd be nice for people to be able to get it in case they missed it on xmas, though, but then again, that'd depend on what it ends up being for 😛

I agree with Doctor, if it does anything then I hope that it's something that can be gotten once every year during Xmas. One-time rewards are great for cosmetics and lower shiny odds like Mysterious Pokéballs, but if the Wishing Stone does summon Jirachi, it would be extremely unfair to new players or players who missed the event to have a one-time Pokémon, especially one that could be so competatively relevant.

If it does summon Jirachi, I hope it can be obtained like Shaymin during LNY, and that older players with the Wishing Stone can automatically select their IVs and nature when they catch their (two) Jirachis, while newer players can grind like normal. Two legendaries with selectable IVs for all the time spent waiting...

21 hours ago, Burukuya said:

Yo solo espero que den otra oportunidad para conseguirla, muchos jugadores no tuvimos la oportunidad de llegar a conseguirla 

Nooo, no more oportunities hahahaha