“Vanity” Apartments

SHINYxPoe

Question

Hear me out…

Let players buy apartments of 3 varying levels of luxury. I’m not talking about where you can buy furniture and live like the Sims (maybe in the future). Just already furnished apartments of 3 pre-designed floor plan sizes and costs. MAYBE a color scheme option. Same building location like a condo. Just when you walk in, the floor plan is what you paid for. Option to have it accessible to friends as well, so that when you interact with the door a menu pops up to enter into your own apt (if you own one) or a friend’s apartment if they have “friend access” on.

Simple Apartment:
•Small studio floor-plan.
•Bedroom to heal your mon.
•PC to access boxes and GTL.

(Friends too if they have access)

Deluxe Condo:

•2 level floor-plan. Medium space.

•Luxury living room for chat parties

(pre furnished)

•Bedroom for healing mon.

•PC with extra boxes for more mon storage.

Luxury Suite:

•3 levels with elevator.

•BEDROOM - Large floorplan 

•LIVING ROOM - More luxurious 

•PC with extra boxes for storage

•Vanity Battle Basement (host tourneys)

•Backyard Area with 1 extra Berry Plot

(swimming pool for vanity look)

Sell them on the Gift Shop…

Character Locked.

This is true vanity. 😂

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, SHINYxPoe said:

Hear me out…

Let players buy apartments of 3 varying levels of luxury. I’m not talking about where you can buy furniture and live like the Sims (maybe in the future). Just already furnished apartments of 3 pre-designed floor plan sizes and costs. MAYBE a color scheme option. Same building location like a condo. Just when you walk in, the floor plan is what you paid for. Option to have it accessible to friends as well, so that when you interact with the door a menu pops up to enter into your own apt (if you own one) or a friend’s apartment if they have “friend access” on.

Simple Apartment:
•Small studio floor-plan.
•Bedroom to heal your mon.
•PC to access boxes and GTL.

(Friends too if they have access)

Deluxe Condo:

•2 level floor-plan. Medium space.

•Luxury living room for chat parties

(pre furnished)

•Bedroom for healing mon.

•PC with extra boxes for more mon storage.

Luxury Suite:

•3 levels with elevator.

•BEDROOM - Large floorplan 

•LIVING ROOM - More luxurious 

•PC with extra boxes for storage

•Vanity Battle Basement (host tourneys)

•Backyard Area with 1 extra Berry Plot

(swimming pool for vanity look)

Sell them on the Gift Shop…

Character Locked.

This is true vanity. 😂

Hmmm if we can't afford a house irl... seems like PokeMMO the way to go. On a serious note this will basically serve as an extention / update for hidden bases if they ever resort to tweaking those. It could have been a big thing but the design of it overall will be big depending on how you approach it. Accolades in your hidden base can basically be simple things like a poster on your wall and once interacted with, will display tournaments you have won or placed in. Datemarks of Shinies you have successfully captured or whatever you decide to add to it. A wardrobe where you can match and fit vanities that you own. Iirc for hidden bases there was also limited things at one stage. Like a christmas tree or smth else I can't quite remember but you had to acquire them through an event or something. Now can you imagine what those would be worth if there was a market for commodities that are hidden-base related. Anyways I don't see any significant changes for hidden bases any time soon but who knows.