[Denied]Snorlax As A Reward in Game Corner

My suggestion on Snorlax:
I think Snorlax should be a GC pokemon
and it should cost 6000-7000 coins since it's in pretty high demand
my reasoning for this is you can get 2 snorlaxes in fire red 
but even with 3 characters getting a snorlax with good IVs and a good nature is very hard
anyways thank you 
for reading what I have to say

Eevees were rare before as they were 1 time storyline pokemon. now they are in the gamecorner every noob has 3. it means that eevees value went down as they were then avaible in the gamecorner, as to noobs. i dont want that to happen to snorlax.

Ah I see . - .

good point

How about making it a prize 

like you get one everytime you do something

like make 3 pokemon lvl 100?

that'll give people reason to make their pokemon lvl 100

Wait, people don't train their pokemon to lvl 100?

I guess I would be rolling in Snorlaxes if this were implemented.

Wait, people don't train their pokemon to lvl 100?

I guess I would be rolling in Snorlaxes if this were implemented.

A lot don't xD

Like my best pokemon are in the lvl 70-90 and I can't even battle with them cause most people i see who hold tournaments hold them with lvl 50s

which is annoying . _ .

Since this is a MMO I do agree there should be a way to aquire Snorlaxes (and other storyline pokemon) without having to endlessly make alts. However, putting everything into the GC is not the right answer.

This. The game needs ways to get these Pokemon without the game corner being the end all solution. Either an event or a random spawn type deal would be preferable IMO

I like the idea of Snorlax being a Pokemon you would randomly encounter (quite rarely) in the wild. I also like a similar idea for Eevee and possibly even second and third gen starters.

Something like the way you encounter the legendary dogs?

if snorlaxes and eevees were to be added to the wild, they need to be as rare as lapras (1%), bagon/aron/absol (0.5%) or possibly even rarer, and should be added somewhere where there is a low encounter rate in the first place (like lavender tower, you often run laps on the 5th floor to encounter gastlys)

otherwise they're too easy to farm and would lose their value

As for adding them to the GC, if they were, they need to be 9999 coins, which takes around 2 hours depending on how lucky you are. making an alt, getting to the snorlaxes takes around 1 hour depending on how fast you are

EDIT: since day/night cycles are coming soon, we could make them only be avaliable during a certain hour during the cycle. a good place to add snorlaxes (if they will be added)would be at island 3 port, where the dunsparces are. i gave up training hp there because the encounter rates are so low

if snorlaxes and eevees were to be added to the wild, they need to be as rare as lapras (1%), bagon/aron/absol (0.5%) or possibly even rarer, and should be added somewhere where there is a low encounter rate in the first place (like lavender tower, you often run laps on the 5th floor to encounter gastlys)

otherwise they're too easy to farm and would lose their value

As for adding them to the GC, if they were, they need to be 9999 coins, which takes around 2 hours depending on how lucky you are. making an alt, getting to the snorlaxes takes around 1 hour depending on how fast you are

EDIT: since day/night cycles are coming soon, we could make them only be avaliable during a certain hour during the cycle. a good place to add snorlaxes (if they will be added)would be at island 3 port, where the dunsparces are. i gave up training hp there because the encounter rates are so low

We should be able to find sleeping snorlax while its night time at a very low encounter rate anywhere near mountains.