[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Just finished Prison Break... prob the best serie I ever have watched!!! sadly it has a horrible serie final :/

EDIT: page king, damn it is long time since i have got a page king without see it before i posted something #IdedicatethisonetoGoldeneyes

Exactly. The series finale was soooo terrible that it was unnecessary. Mofos made me cry :(

Bloo irl report: academics getting rough, grades dropping fast, motivation dropping faster. Professor told me it wasn't his problem I can't learn :/ good thing I'm paying 20k+ a year for this amirite??? Hahahahahahahaha oh my tears how delicious they taste

Never used the professor, always went for the teacher assistants, they are more patient and better at explaining the material. Also used tutoring hours the department offers, pretty good there as well.

Bloo irl report: academics getting rough, grades dropping fast, motivation dropping faster. Professor told me it wasn't his problem I can't learn :/ good thing I'm paying 20k+ a year for this amirite??? Hahahahahahahaha oh my tears how delicious they taste

my sister had the same problem and the tutors saved her life. does your college have em?

american universities are and always will be a fucking joke.  the professor doesn't give a rats ass about you, or your education. they are only there to take your money to keep whatever research they are doing to make a name for themselves and if they are good at it to benefit mankind. they don't teach you, they are just there because they have to be. ever seen hunger games? that is college in america.  you get thrown in a fucking dome and if you survive you come out with a piece of paper a degree which makes you "hireable" in america. when you go work in the real world, nobody knows anything, you can trust me on this. the smartest people in the world are the professors, and they do not wan't any one they teach to join them. if you think about it, did your professor even take a class in fucking teaching? probably not.

EDIT: there are professors however do genuinely give a shit about you, those however are rare like shinys in pokemmo

Edited by eggroll

i actually have another sister who went to a american university who was sworn at by one of her professors several dozen times a day every class until she quit his class. college loans btw also are the only loans in the country that dont go away with bankruptcy. because of this the loan people sometimes sell the loans to sharks who harass people and sometime assault and threaten them until they pay.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.