[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Pokemon eternal is an empty forum. Not much choosing to be done.

You can test it out once they actually get somewhere, but I really don't see them catching up even close.

Say what you will, but I think our devs aren't THAT slow.

Pokemon perpetual is an empty forum. Not much choosing to be done.

You can test it out once they actually get somewhere, but I really don't see them catching up even close.

I don't think anyone in this thread called our developers slow.

I was on the forums last week sometime. The latest post on there was from the 5th of last month. RIP

Pokemon perpetual is an empty forum. Not much choosing to be done.

you do know they have a new forum right?

it even says on their old forum lel

Whot you guys thinks will e.t.e.r.n.a.l be better then mmo?

perpetual will be better and if it won't be better this game is still shit so i won't play either unless some update makes it fun to play again

double post cuz its 4 am

In the mean time I'll just keep mario karting

Im jelly. I want to buy it for the wii but i cant bring myself to spend $40 on a game that im sure is years old

[spoiler]

Anybody ever use project64k to play old 64 games online? Id like to play Super Smash Bros against friends.

[/spoiler]

This eternal shit reminds me of when I tried reading up on PWO to see if it was any good. They were all like "I don't see why people think PokeMMO is better, I guess it's because it's because PWO doesn't have breeding yet... or EVs... and half the moves/abilities are still broken... and the client is buggy.. but other than that I have no idea why people would play PokeMMO instead."

This perpetual shit reminds me of when I tried reading up on PWO to see if it was any good. They were all like "I don't see why people think PokeMMO is better, I guess it's because it's because PWO doesn't have breeding yet... or EVs... and half the moves/abilities are still broken... and the client is buggy.. but other than that I have no idea why people would play PokeMMO instead."

LOL

Is the game worth it? Also would any of you guys play online with me? My sis would play sometimes but eventually that would get boring.

If we're still talking about mario kart, you cant play mk wii online since they turned the servers off so mk7 or 8 is the way to go.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.