[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Why? A photo shutter takes 1/4000 of a second. I'm not amazed at all, raise your standards girl.

Actually to get a proper image with enough lighting you'd need closer to 1/100-200 of a second.

I just meant that when I'm in the middle of something I don't even think about taking a selfie and when doing something spectacular I'm too involved in enjoying the moment I guess. And would think holding a phone while exercising isn't really, I dunno, common?

Actually to get a proper image with enough lighting you'd need closer to 1/100-200 of a second.
I just meant that when I'm in the middle of something I don't even think about taking a selfie and when doing something spectacular I'm too involved in enjoying the moment I guess. And would think holding a phone while exercising isn't really, I dunno, common?

Yeah, if you have a Shit camera. Like I said, raise your standards.

The photo was actually for someone else who asked to see, it took me less than a second to take it. Nothing lost.

Yeah, if you have a Shit camera. Like I said, raise your standards.

The photo was actually for someone else who asked to see, it took me less than a second to take it. Nothing lost.

Only thing I said is that I'm amazed by where people take selfies, I don't mean anything bad by it and also don't think people shouldn't. Just fun to see for me. Also, I don't have a shit camera... no need for me to raise my standards.

Raising selfie standards then...

[spoiler]4T0As8v.jpg[/spoiler]

The gym is the Number 1 place to have your camera, how else people gonna see your gains?

Actually, here are my number 3 places to have my camera

1) Travels

[spoiler]LqiYbeM.jpg[/spoiler]

2) Sunrises

[spoiler]iUPZWBg.jpg[/spoiler]

3) Sunsets

[spoiler]MXPlH0b.jpg[/spoiler]

Only thing I said is that I'm amazed by where people take selfies, I don't mean anything bad by it and also don't think people shouldn't. Just fun to see for me. Also, I don't have a shit camera... no need for me to raise my standards.

Raising selfie standards then...

[spoiler]4T0As8v.jpg[/spoiler]

Actually, here are my number 3 places to have my camera

1) Travels

[spoiler]LqiYbeM.jpg[/spoiler]

2) Sunrises

[spoiler]iUPZWBg.jpg[/spoiler]

3) Sunsets

[spoiler]MXPlH0b.jpg[/spoiler]

no selfies in top 3, those are bottom 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.