[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Does anyone know where/if there is a toggle for the stat increase/decrease animations in the settings somewhere. I dont have the animations and its rather annoying.

That blizzard. Wish I was in a blizzard. Damn I want to use blizzard. Stupid blizzard accuracy. Maybe it's time to rock hail. No... no... god no.

btw my alt is ShadyGuyAce

EDIT: so my level 14 meowth with different OT hasnt disobeyed me once yet and im at brock. Am i just lucky or has something been changed

• Disobedience
    • Disobedience will now apply to both OTs and Non-OTs.
    • The chance for disobedience to occur now scales based on the number of levels the over the level cap the caster is. 1 level >obedience threshhold = compounding 10% chance to fail the move.

only 40% chance to disobey

That blizzard. Wish I was in a blizzard. Damn I want to use blizzard. Stupid blizzard accuracy. Maybe it's time to rock hail. No... no... god no.

no-answer.gif

[spoiler] no seriously... what? [/spoiler]

• Disobedience
    • Disobedience will now apply to both OTs and Non-OTs.
    • The chance for disobedience to occur now scales based on the number of levels the over the level cap the caster is. 1 level >obedience threshhold = compounding 10% chance to fail the move.

only 40% chance to disobey

still, I traded a lv12 meowth to the account and used it and a bulbasaur from prof oaks lab to brock without any disobedience. It may not have been a high chance but after a few battles it would have been expected to disobey at least once

Update: Mini-Blizzard hits Yakima. DoubleJJ goes crazy and snow stops. DoubleJJ is sad. No polar vortex for me. 

On the bright side I did some theory and found a pokemon to breed! Although... I have no breeders. Will be talking to you guys about it tomorrow.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.