[Tournament]The Fall of Odin

IGN: PandaJJ

Btw, what in the world are you trying to accomplish by banning NU pokemon? It makes no sense, just saying.

Since I already have a NU one going on I don't want people to repeat the usage of their pokes in two tournaments.

It won't cause a big inconvenience to player anyways.

If people think it would,I will unban it.

Since I already have a NU one going on I don't want people to repeat the usage of their pokes in two tournaments.

It won't cause a big inconvenience to player anyways.

If people think it would,I will unban it.

From what I've seen, many people use NU pokes in their UU teams. It's likely to cause less sign-ups.

#2 I don't see any list of OU, UU or NU pokes. Which list are you using? There are many different ones.

#3 Who are the referees?

Not trying to "diss", just helping.

IGN: VatsugZ

IGN: Duskranger

reached full 32.More applies will go to reserve.(including you orangemaniac but you are 1st reserve & I'm sure someone will not show up and yu'll get the spot)

From what I've seen, many people use NU pokes in their UU teams. It's likely to cause less sign-ups.

#2 I don't see any list of OU, UU or NU pokes. Which list are you using? There are many different ones.

#3 Who are the referees?

Not trying to "diss", just helping.

IGN: VatsugZ

IGN: Duskranger

I just did that with the motive of promoting my 1st NU tournament whereas this one is supposed to be a pure UU.

It might cause lesser sign ups but I have still reached the reserve.

Also, I will be the referee and If I was to get unavailable due to any reason, I will appoint referee(s) at that moment.