come play i'll lend you comps

I'll probably be out for supper, if I show up to actually compete and not just catch a few matches to watch its probably going to have to be a day i schedule to cook something at home.

Could someone be kind enough to tell me what time was the Duo Doubles for UU was today.. And possibly the next one for UU if it ever happens again..

The Dynamic Duo thing was just a gimmick tournament (we hold different gimmicks every Thursday). UU Pokedailys are held on Wednesday and Sunday. The weekly schedule is:

Monday- OU

Tuesday- NU

Wednesday- UU

Thursday- Gimmick

Friday- OU

Saturday- NU

Sunday- UU

Hope to see you there!

Congrats to our winner for the day DoubleJJ  for winning 170k and a Master's Invite in the OU Pokedaily.

Props to Walpayer for coming in second and winning a reserve invite (not that you need it with 3 invites already :P )
Thanks to everyone who showed up today         ^_^
Tomorrow is 6v6 NU.

Bracket 

Congrats to our winner for the day DoubleJJ  for winning 170k and a Master's Invite in the OU Pokedaily.

Props to Walpayer for coming in second and winning a reserve invite (not that you need it with 3 invites already :P )
Thanks to everyone who showed up today         ^_^
Tomorrow is 6v6 NU.

Bracket 

Woooo JJ brah doin work

In the past we have postponed Pokedaily a few hours to make time for those who are entering the official. PokeDaily will begin after the Official is over.

It's an OU official, so it might be postphoned for really long. Maybe this time it should be earlier? :|

They official is OU as well...

Today is UU daily.