[Implemented] Expand the friendlist

Well we got a pretty big community and I think that 100 isn't enough, especially for people who play the game actively for a long period of time. Not even to mention the very social people (like myself ;_; ) who are practicly everywhere; ingame, forums, teamspeak, dayum I know I'm nolife.

We need more e-friends.

Discuss

+1

I can't add all of my teammates because theirs no room. And everyone in my friend list is active.

why add all of your teammates? >_> i mean there is a button to see who is online lol i can understand a few but all? lol

why add all of your teammates? >_> i mean there is a button to see who is online lol i can understand a few but all? lol

For those of us in Teams that dont let all the cancer in, it is reasonable to add all your teammates.

+1, I think that having a limit to the Friends list was sort of stupid anyways.

i agree with you... 100 isn't enough space specially if you are around since 2013 ...
the main reason why i have some team mates on my friend list is because team mates dond't have a different name color like friends do
my team also have an ally team which are ~100 people so they fill up my friendlist as well because i want to stay in contact with them as well or with some alts when dey do the story again and stuff like that ( i hope you get my point there)

and this..

+1

I always find myself having to delete old semi-active friends to make way for new ones.

exactly
specially if you speak 2 or more languages ( in my case i speak german and english or at least i try to speak english xD)

Well we got a pretty big community and I think that 100 isn't enough, especially for people who play the game actively for a long period of time. Not even to mention the very social people (like myself ;_; ) who are practicly everywhere; ingame, forums, teamspeak, dayum I know I'm nolife.

We need more e-friends.

Discuss

my freind list has been full for at least 8 months straight. halp