[Tournament] General PSL Season 2 Thread - Thug Life won!

So here's the shit talk thread. Everyone wanting to shit talk, do so here. The other threads are meant for business.

Leggo.

mfw "your mo is winning"

All that winning you haven't done, you mean?

You haven't even won more officials than I have since the update.

You haven't won more officials than Senile since the update.

You can't even outdo someone who doesn't play in winning.

And I don't even have to make up fake bets for money, because I actually win tournaments.

mfw LYLE is increasingly irrelevant

mfw "your mo is winning"

All that winning you haven't done, you mean?

You haven't even won more officials than I have since the update.

You haven't won more officials than Senile since the update.

You can't even outdo someone who doesn't play in winning.

And I don't even have to make up fake bets for money, because I actually win tournaments.

mfw LYLE is increasingly irrelevant

Senile pls, NU. Someone give me some comps and I'll wreck.

Senile pls, NU. Someone give me some comps and I'll wreck.

Then do it. I'd imagine a 20 mil prize would have been enough motivation to do it in the other tournament, so why haven't you done it yet?

Besides, NU is still more relevant than Bowser's only win since the update, kekekek.

Then do it. I'd imagine a 20 mil prize would have been enough motivation to do it in the other tournament, so why haven't you done it yet?

Besides, NU is still more relevant than Bowser's only win since the update, kekekek.

Hey, at least I didnt choke at the team tournament in the most embarrassing way. I love how you mention my name :)

I suppose the most messed up thing about the situation is that if JSTUD had won, all the people JJ refused to pay would have paid. It was impossible for him to lose anything. Now he can just do the same thing on forum alts and abuse the system.

lmao forum alts, now you're reaching little man. And besides, didn't you want me to leave you alone?

I'm a busy brah and besides...

UU is love. UU is life.

I suppose the most messed up thing about the situation is that if JSTUD had won, all the people JJ refused to pay would have paid. It was impossible for him to lose anything. Now he can just do the same thing on forum alts and abuse the system.

Also, if JSTUD won, and someone refused to pay JJ >1mil yen, lyle would probably be furious right now. Just speculating, though

tl;dr: Until a new set of rules/policies regarding betting is enacted, the betting thread currently means absolutely nothing, as anybody can bet any sum of money they want and choose not to pay up when they lose with no real consequence in doing so.

Thanks Kili.

EDIT: At gunthug, I can't say I wouldn't be mad, but it would be legit under the current circumstances. Not paying wasn't something I planned on doing, just something that happened considering I don't have the time to farm up some cash.

If I win a big prize in the future the peeps I bet against will get paid though.

lf NU comps

EDIT2: Also, I alone would have been mad. This doesn't have to be a LYLE thing.

Hey, at least I didnt choke at the team tournament in the most embarrassing way. I love how you mention my name :)

Shit, you got me, losing in a format I don't play using comps that aren't mine is the ultimate display of being shit.

So, considering PokeMMO is what you play, what's your reason for not winning anything?