[Tournament] General PSL Season 2 Thread - Thug Life won!

This does not belong on a smacktalk thread, yagami. Although I guess the passive aggressive jab at Gilan counts for smack talk

*reengage smacktalk*

As for egg - he's not being offensive, he's being pathetic. So desperate for the attention he thinks his team deserves that he has to shout out to the entire community "Hey! Look at us! Tell people to look at us!"

Plus, the abuse of staff power. There's that, too

As for the thugs? Our game speaks for itself

I don't see a more appropriate place for rectifying/defending a complaint about my manager rather than the place of the complaint itself, plus it wouldn't really make sense if I randomly posted "Hey sorry" when there's nothing in there to be sorry about.

Well, taking a bit seriously with staff I find wrong on his part, and it's not as if you guys can't fish for your own support, depending on your preference. While I understand his actions were an insult, I'd find you ridiculous if you'd complained simply by the thread itself without insulting your team.

As much as I respect your team and the adversary you pose, former results don't matter at this point, you can brag them all you want, all that matters is the final match that determines the win fair play. 

EDIT: Page king. 

I have one thing to say to defend myself.

[spoiler] ...Wasn't me. [/spoiler]

But even so, it was still basically spam. Flava pls make actual sentences when you post. See your other smack talk posts are fine.

But yeah why the big deal anyways. :p

is that why people are betting millions on us

[spoiler]

this is all the support i need

#thuglife allstar team

5c770610cddee20bb49ee596d3873a32.png

[/spoiler]

Kek you mean people are betting on us.

Riga just likes to take the suicide bets after they're made.

Remember that week where he took eight of my bets, and lost seven?

And proceeded to lose two more the week after?

The fact that he took that bet literally actually boosts my confidence that we'll win this. (;

Does this mean you'll be taking my bet?

Ah, didn't see it. Must've gotten hidden amongst the many notifications of people liking my posts and replying to my sig thread.

And also the thugs complaining on here about stuff.

Y'know what. I'll take it.

[spoiler] But if I lose, pls lend me money. I'll ev train for ya to pay it off [spoiler] Ironic because if I win I actually receive money to afford the bet. [/spoiler] [/spoiler]

I have one thing to say to defend myself.

[spoiler] ...Wasn't me. [/spoiler]

But even so, it was still basically spam. Flava pls make actual sentences when you post. See your other smack talk posts are fine.
But yeah why the big deal anyways. :p

Kek you mean people are betting on us.
Riga just likes to take the suicide bets after they're

made.
Remember that week where he took eight of my bets, and lost seven?
And proceeded to lose two more the week after?
The fact that he took that bet literally actually boosts my confidence that we'll win this. (;

Oi, I've gained more money than I've lost. Won 700k from frags in one week with two bets. Your bets were just small time poor people shit I could take with hardly any concern.

Oi, I've gained more money than I've lost. Won 700k from frags in one week with two bets. Your bets were just small time poor people shit I could take with hardly any concern.

Any bet that was made on you was lost so you're still bad

[spoiler] usually your own [/spoiler]