[Art] Pokemmo: The Adventures (webcomic)

top_by_infinite_z-d7qa8di.gif
(Click on the pic to check out the site!)

.::.::.Welcome to Pokemmo - The Adventures.::.::.

Based off the game: Pokemmo.eu 
(Read Right to Left)

Join the team of 5 IRL friends as they embark on their journey through Kanto--The first region on Pokemmo. These scenes are based out of real events that were taken in our game journey.
_____

You can also join us in Pokemmo by submitting your own Trainer Application! (Read under "Extras" to find out how!)

Just a little fun-comic(s)/art about our journey.
Tries to update at least once a day.

Hello Pokemon fans!

I was recently recommended to spread the news about Pokemmo: The Webcomic on the Pokemmo forum itself.
Recommended to post by the incredible DarkShade!

This is a fan-made online webcomic hosted on Smackjeeves/Tapastic to showcase my friends and I's travels throughout Pokemmo. I would really appreciate it if you could stop by and take a glance around Pokemmo: the Webcomic.
Pokemmo: the Webcomic will also be doing events and contests in the near future (if we get big enough) such as fan-art competitions, polls, contests to win cool merch and much more!

Also; We are looking for character designs! So you can have a chance to see your very character appear on in the comic.~
Navigate here to read more about it:
>>Trainer Submission<< Updated: Nov.15.2015

Uhm..I'm not really good at typing up things like these.. ^^; Though, I really hope you can stop by to read more of this new comic. 

Thank you very much for stopping by
-Tuneful

Also as a thank you for reading, you can check out the proof that we're all individual people by the meme we did.
All of us drew our own selves from mmo. x) 
meme_by_infinite_z-d7qad8n.jpg

Edited by Tuneful

it could be helpful if you give us a guide how to edit this one without having a complete mess afterwards ^^

apart from that i'll give it a shot on trying to draw myself

You can copy paste pictures like this:

template_by_infinite_z-d7qnszm.jpg

Also alot of people use Trainer Generators to create their character. 
+A back image is not required. It's only if you can do it or not. :)

Just came back from vacation and found more replies akjda
Thank you everyone for your kind words!
Also I've been receiving all sorts of beautiful trainer applications. The crew and I will evaluate each one and do our best to have as much submissions in the comic as possible. We're still looking for more trainers so feel free to send one in!

Also some thank you art:
f56208089U2oH.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd love to join this but I'm having some issues.

Stupid ones to say the least but I have never joined smack Jeeves before and I just wonder how I actually 'Follow' Pokemmo on that website. I made an account and Favorited it but I doubt that's following it...or is it?

Let me know! :)

Once I figure this out, I'd love to take part in this!

• 10 months later...

I'd love to join this but I'm having some issues.

Stupid ones to say the least but I have never joined smack Jeeves before and I just wonder how I actually 'Follow' Pokemmo on that website. I made an account and Favorited it but I doubt that's following it...or is it?

Let me know! :)

Once I figure this out, I'd love to take part in this!

Apologies for the VERY late reply. 
You can follow Pokemmo on smackjeeves by pressing the "+Fav" button at the top.

Otherwise you can just follow Pokemmo on Tapastic! 

4f9d932878a24d63b6e5fc307093c882.jpg

• Kizhaz locked this topic