Team Scavenger Hunt (August 9th)

With this, registrations are closed.

See you in an hour.

The event will take place on channel 7 in various locations, so the rolecall will be on Channel Chat.

You can start catching pokemon after the rolecall ends, and not at 8pm immediately.

Whisper me if you have any questions.

Make sure everyone from your team is still available. If not, try to find a substitute asap.

With this, registrations are closed.

See you in an hour.

The event will take place on channel 7 in various locations, so the rolecall will be on Channel Chat.

You can start catching pokemon after the rolecall ends, and not at 8pm immediately.

Whisper me if you have any questions.

Make sure everyone from your team is still available. If not, try to find a substitute asap.

We are allowed to be anywhere on the map when it starts right?

We are allowed to be anywhere on the map when it starts right?

Yeah. You can gather in my pokemon center if you feel like, but you can technically be anywhere.

Just make sure channel chat is on.

Edit: Just tested a thing.

Pokemon catch times are based on encounter time and not capture time. So you can't encounter a pokemon beforehand and catch it when the time is appropriate. So, don't try.

Congratulations to the winners, TeamGoingToWinIt: edIRL, Raptori, Londar, Twofist and Dugzyboii!

They managed to catch all 25 pokemon within level and nature requirements in 3 hours and 34 minutes.

With this, they are each awarded 200 reward points for their efforts.