[Art][Sig]

;_;

1. I don't draw things the moment someone posts a request.
2. Requests =/= guaranteed to get drawn.
3. Entitlement makes me less likely to draw a request.

I've been hanging out with my boyfriend who isn't someone I see on a daily basis, so im enjoying my time with him. Also when I make a post, Im probably on my phone since I mostly browse forums from my phone.

1. I don't draw things the moment someone posts a request.
2. Requests =/= guaranteed to get drawn.
3. Entitlement makes me less likely to draw a request.

I've been hanging out with my boyfriend who isn't someone I see on a daily basis, so im enjoying my time with him. Also when I make a post, Im probably on my phone since I mostly browse forums from my phone.

It's been good seeing you deej, missed your face. 

Feed back for dis? First time trying smudge.

W3RIVfY.jpg

the critique no one but heiman has been looking for

Regarding text: text font could be better but I see you changed it in your signature, and that one is better so no complaints with the that font. I would have maybe made the font color the color of his pocket's hankerchief but idk how that would look plus that's me being extremely nit picky.

Smudge: The flow of it is very good overall. My eye travels along it well. (: But, I have like, 2 complaints? The smudge on the right side that's his skin tone that fans out is distracting. My eyes kinda keep jumping between that big blotch and the render like "what should i pay attention to more ):" 2nd complaint is something that idk if you can fix? The seperation between smudge colors are very jaggy which I'm assuming is because you're using a mouse so that's not something you can fix I'm guessing? unless i guess you are super precise? zzz I don't know

overall a+ jelly of heiman's ability to smudge, going to SMUDGE HIS FACE OFF to make myself feel better