Design a town contest winners!

Musica

Greetings, folks. We have some long awaited results for you from the "Design a town" contest that was held awhile back. I'd first like to thank everyone who participated and showed interest in it. We had a lot of excellent entries. Now onto our winners. Join me in congratulating: 

1st place: Kiliminati

Judges felt that  this entrants submission was very well executed and polished. There was an appreciation for the additional little details that were placed along; such as the logs, berries, alternative sprites, and Pokemon sprites in general. It was aesthetically pleasing to the eye, especially when it came to colour hue choices that coexisted very pleasantly, and really held a more natural feel. The above and beyond features were a well received delight, and the town was very well represented with its description. 

2nd place: Rootseed

Another magnificent design representation of one of the towns, we were impressed with this entry too. It was very pleasing to the eye as well, and portrayed the description nicely. The small details from the light rain, to the boulders dotted around the mountain were quite charming. We felt it could easily fit into a Pokemon game. Showing us the inside of the buildings was a nice insight and expansion in showing us the town and its inhabitants. 

Please feel free to look at our other entries here.

• 4 weeks later...

So i have been away quite a while as i haven't had the time to take out for Pokemon lately (pesky real life getting in the way). But i come back to see all these wonderful entries and interpretations of places in the Genso region and have to say that everyone did an awesome job!! I really enjoyed looking through each one  :D

Well done to everyone that entered and a big congrats to Kiliminati and Rootseed!