[Sig] Gilan's Sigs

Gilan

I have a feeling phantump means gastly/haunter, but just to make sure, could you provide an image of the pokemon you mean (doesn't mean I will use that image, just for the sake of clarity).

I will get on yours and Master's requests in about a week. I am currently on vacation (and sadly sick at the same time). Thank you for your understanding!

no rush man thanks for even doing it

IGN: Kazooka

Team (Y/N and the tag): Y - Godspeed

Color Scheme: Blue

Pokemon: Lanturn

Other Picture:

Miscellaneous:

Animated* (Y/N): Whatever you wanna do

i want one of your sigs for my rotator too, no rush though. do whenever youre bored. :) thanks

these look nice can you do me one with blue flames ...dragonite with lance...thanks man

oh and add mastersleague and title dragon master...

team ...mastersleague

color scheme blue

pic lance and dragonite

animated....yes

thanks a million

Edited by Vakinslayer

to be honest blue flames are good but if you dont want it the same i then ask for lightning then would seem better.....sorry diano if it seemed like copying my bad... :D ...thanks xGilanx if you could change it from blue flames to lightning

ok

Hello Gilan.

Whenever you feel like it, i'm here to make a request sense i dont have either a Avatar or a Signature yet. And i'd love to see what you chould come up with :)

IGN: Velyrie

Team (Y/N and the tag): No tag please :)

Color Scheme: Whatever you think will fit the picture the best, my favourite color however is "Gold" so let your imagination flow ^^

Pokemon: Whatever fits the name "Velyrie" and the color scheme you've choosen.

Other Picture: *Not sure what you mean by this* just let your imagination run wild.

Miscellaneous: Whould love if you chould add an Avatar matching the Signature aswell, for a complete set if you have the time.

Animated* (Y/N): with or without, as long as it fits the picture i'd be happy.

Take you're time with it, afterall. Did these stuff myself back in the old days, so i know the effort it can take to make these things.

Regards, Vel

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...