[Denied]Lower prices for Secret Base Decorations

Secret bases are about personal decorations that show the creativity of yourself. So why are these prices so expensive! I don't want to grind for hours just to buy a desk. The prices in the original games were very fair, but these are just outrageous. So my suggestion is to lower the prices of these decorations to make decorating affordable and fun for everyone.

9d73Stj.pngAcCcZbR.png

Edited by FuzzyRegirock

This price is good.

luxuries like this should be made expensive, they're only for aesthetics, so if inaccessible to some, they don't lose out. It's a nice way to show off wealth I guess it could be put.

Although the original 1million was fucking retarded since at that point NO ONE would pay that much. you'd just look like a retard, not a rich man.

This price is good.

luxuries like this should be made expensive, they're only for aesthetics, so if inaccessible to some, they don't lose out. It's a nice way to show off wealth I guess it could be put.

Although the original 1million was fucking pooped since at that point NO ONE would pay that much. you'd just look like a poop, not a rich man.

But i dont think anyone wants to grind for hours just to buy a desk. I dont think decorations should be to show how rich you are.

But i dont think anyone wants to grind for hours just to buy a desk. I dont think decorations should be to show how rich you are.

hats from the department store are roughly the same price, since they go around 50k, and a lot of these base decorations are around that. although some are around 90k, but still. they're just aesthetic items, so you dont lose out by not having them. 

hats from the department store are roughly the same price, since they go around 50k, and a lot of these base decorations are around that. although some are around 90k, but still. they're just aesthetic items, so you dont lose out by not having them. 

What about the average pokemmo players that want to decorate their base? They can't unless they are rich.

Although the original 1million was fucking retarded since at that point NO ONE would pay that much. you'd just look like a retard, not a rich man.

The original 1m was an oversight. That was actually the default price for an item if one could not be found.

I don't think the prices are too bad. The items aren't necessary for anything other than making a nice base so as a whole I think they're fine where they're at

[spoiler]

Like I don't even care that I spent 250k on my base because it's mine and that's all that matters[/spoiler]

but they're just decorations. they don't have any useful purpose so they shouldn't be as expensive as that

exactly, they're decorations, they shouldn't be this expensive

But they are just decorations, you don't have to buy them if you don't want to.

90k is pretty easy to obtain.

and considering as people have said, that is one of the more expensive items.  You only ever ever have to buy your set of items for a house once and then you never have to again, be happy they didn't add in a furniture decay to where you would eventually have to buy more furniture over time to replace old things.

Edited by Munya
  • 9 months later...

Secret bases are about personal decorations that show the creativity of yourself. So why are these prices so expensive! I don't want to grind for hours just to buy a desk. The prices in the original games were very fair, but these are just outrageous. So my suggestion is to lower the prices of these decorations to make decorating affordable and fun for everyone.

I am a poor man and I approve this message...

In all seriousness though, we need to decrease the price. The economy is not in the best of shape and I don't think expensive base items really helps. What happens if you want to change the look of your base? Then you will have to grind for days in order to get that perfect base. I hope the price is lowered in the near future.... 

[spoiler]I want more people to enjoy the luxuries of decorating a base, not just the super rich[/spoiler]

Edited by Bestfriends