PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Official Smack Talk Thread (also the general thread)

Introducing Team Captain:

The manager has to select one player from his/her roster to become a team captain. A team captain is the second in command. If a manager is away or missing the team captain will take over the duties of the manager. The team captain can also function as a second opinion, for the manager. It is entirely up to the manager how he/she communicates with their team captain. They could be closely discussing potential trades or drafts, strategies, you name it. The team captain can also form a strong bridge of communication between the players of the team and the managers him or herself.

Introducing Team Captain:

The manager has to select one player from his/her roster to become a team captain. A team captain is the second in command. If a manager is away or missing the team captain will take over the duties of the manager. The team captain can also function as a second opinion, for the manager. It is entirely up to the manager how he/she communicates with their team captain. They could be closely discussing potential trades or drafts, strategies, you name it. The team captain can also form a strong bridge of communication between the players of the team and the managers him or herself.

shout out to flavajabari for embodying this role perfectly last season

Hey who got the Shiny Beedrill Underdog prize last season? Or is yangsam's shiny being carried over to this season?

That was Archinix's, I still have that Beedrill. I'll probably sell it or give it back. I don't plan on having any 'special prizes' this season. You are welcome to do that yourself though.

Yangsam's Ratata was given to the Underdog winner of S2.

The OP has been edited to reflect the recent changes, these parts have been edited:

[spoiler]

As of always I, ThinkNice, will be your host. However, this season I have a lovely assistant; the Game Master Noad, to help as my co-host. This PSL will also come with different rule-sets and regulations. Make sure you read all of this thread to be fully up to date! Major changes include:

[spoiler]

Player and manager signups will be posted on the 13th of April and the 20th of April respectively. For the sake of the managers, your team and yourself do not sign up for tiers in which you are not interested in, or do not have the resources to play for. The tiers you sign in for are in no ways binding, but they do change how a manager sees you and as such should they be corresponding with your skillset as much as possible.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

The OP has been edited to reflect the recent changes, these parts have been edited:

[spoiler]

As of always I, ThinkNice, will be your host. However, this season I have a lovely assistant; the Game Master Noad, to help as my co-host. This PSL will also come with different rule-sets and regulations. Make sure you read all of this thread to be fully up to date! Major changes include:

[spoiler]

Player and manager signups will be posted on the 13th of April and the 20th of April respectively. For the sake of the managers, your team and yourself do not sign up for tiers in which you are not interested in, or do not have the resources to play for. The tiers you sign in for are in no ways binding, but they do change how a manager sees you and as such should they be corresponding with your skillset as much as possible.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

did you like the 27 notifications

[spoiler]

[spoiler]

interesting idea. what if players didnt sign up for tiers at all? and the managers would have to scout em ALL out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.