PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Official Smack Talk Thread (also the general thread)

With you and noad signing up mid season, assuming someone actually buys u guys, what does that mean for usage stats?

Probably simply send them after their match to avoid scouts. Shouldn't affect much other than that.

I'm just going to put this out there: I think the mid season auction should be reformed for future seasons. With each season it becomes more apparent that teams can fix their position in the rankings by stashing a few k and picking up big names that promised them a mid season sign-up. This season becomes even more complicating with the mid season auction moved sooner, allowing these "big" names to make an even bigger impact throughout the season.

Players like Bowser and Frags are almost guaranteed to go to teams that drafted a player that they were allowed to drop for full price. Even though one was banned, one walked, and another just don't give a fuck. That ain't quite fair to the rest of us imo.

Nevertheless these are just my thoughts.

With you and noad signing up mid season, assuming someone actually buys u guys, what does that mean for usage stats?

I played last season too, I don't look at who uses what. After the end of the week Noad and I wipe the data on players completely so backtracking isn't possible. And like Eggplant says if you don't trust it you could always let your players send their usage later in the week.

I'm just going to put this out there: I think the mid season auction should be reformed for future seasons. With each season it becomes more apparent that teams can fix their position in the rankings by stashing a few k and picking up big names that promised them a mid season sign-up. This season becomes even more complicating with the mid season auction moved sooner, allowing these "big" names to make an even bigger impact throughout the season.

Players like Bowser and Frags are almost guaranteed to go to teams that drafted a player that they were allowed to drop for full price. Even though one was banned, one walked, and another just don't give a fuck. That ain't quite fair to the rest of us imo.

Nevertheless these are just my thoughts.

Mid seasons are not really the problem here. The problem is that so many players quit or got banned so early, this is out of my hands. And I'm not going to remake a system because some players sign up without even knowing what they are signing up for or getting banned for no reason, or just quit cauz they feel like it.

It was also kind of unfortunate that for some reason Bowser and Frags some of the best players this game has to offer decided to sign up in the mid season. Again this wouldn't have been this problematic if players weren't leaving left and right. As saving your credits for mid seasons can be a legit strategy, too bad it got messed up this season. But that's why we have blacklists now.

I wouldn't say "this is why we have blacklists" is a reasonable option. I think it should be stated that you can only sign up midseason if you signed up for the main auction and were undrafted or if you've never been in the psl before, like with frexa last season. A subclause should be made that if an established player in the psl decides to join the midseason auction he should have a valid reason why he couldn't sign up for the main auction. This reason should be approved by the host, allowing them to play.

Riga is trying to find somebody to take on for the team and quit

Spheals are going to get the twin towers

*one

but we wont go down in flames

u can look at dem if u want

but bowser hasnt even tried to show up for his training/evaluation. you sure we want him?

[spoiler]

jk bowser no h8t 

[/spoiler]

rip mid season auction plans

1aef55b273e33d630a849a1c8afda48a.png

Wasn't there a thing before where all teams got extra credits for mid-season? Looking at this list, spheals are garuanteed two players of their choice. Considering that everybody already have full teams, having the two strongest players from the auction seems to give a game-breaking advantage.

Wasn't there a thing before where all teams got extra credits for mid-season? Looking at this list, spheals are garuanteed two players of their choice. Considering that everybody already have full teams, having the two strongest players from the auction seems to give a game-breaking advantage.

lf extra 10k for midseason

well it wouldn't really do much if everyone got more credits, since spheals would still have more credits, and not giving them credits is pretty unfair 

Well nothing really changes if every team gets 10k, Coolio still guarantees the two strongest of the auctions. The best counter measure is finding multiple good players (lf Nik, Kanzo, Sheroo)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.