PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Official Smack Talk Thread (also the general thread)

Are they rly good as you all say :O?

Both number one and number two on my rankings thread. Bowser is hands down the most dynamic player in pokemmo and is able to succeed in any tier, while frags is arguably the best OU player. Bowser wins 20% of the official tournaments he enters while frags is just a tad bit less than that.

Both number one and number two on my rankings thread. Bowser is hands down the most dynamic player in pokemmo and is able to succeed in any tier, while frags is arguably the best OU player. Bowser wins 20% of the official tournaments he enters while frags is just a tad bit less than that.

Not really sure about frags now. Hasn't really done much in ou/uu lately, only moderate success in doubles. Bowser is good if he counter teams, otherwise I wouldn't really call him #1, anyones good with a team of minions who scout for him

Not really sure about frags now. Hasn't really done much in ou/uu lately, only moderate success in doubles. Bowser is good if he counter teams, otherwise I wouldn't really call him #1, anyones good with a team of minions who scout for him

shots fired

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.