PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Official Smack Talk Thread (also the general thread)

Thinkie I don't know what the plans are regarding the test ban of Snorlax and Blissey but I'm going to discuss it with you:

I don't think you should implement the test ban in the PSL. It's not very clear what the meta is going to look like or if its going to be a meta we even want. I think it would be appropriate to leave it to officials only. PSL shouldn't be the place to test a ban with the a potentially huge impact on OU, especially these deep in the season.

Thinkie I don't know what the plans are regarding the test ban of Snorlax and Blissey but I'm going to discuss it with you:

I don't think you should implement the test ban in the PSL. It's not very clear what the meta is going to look like or if its going to be a meta we even want. I think it would be appropriate to leave it to officials only. PSL shouldn't be the place to test a ban with the a potentially huge impact on OU, especially these deep in the season.

77f2d991ebf613f5f0eb25a98f910191.png

but

905dae601887b60f294105aaa3ccdc3a.png

I don't really think its fair to choose which bans to apply and which not to. Also would make psl feel really unofficial if it just gets to decide what is banned and what isn't, just like those upstairs ou tournaments that are 3v3 with bliss/lax bans. 

Players of Team Mountain are officially up for trade. Please contact DoubleJ for inquiries. 

EDIT: Nidokings better bring their A-Game, cuz... they need to make the playoffs. 

Roster for Next Week:

OU: xXLegacyGiXx (ImOlsen)

OU: NILC

UU: JonazDK

UU: JSTUD

Doubles: Raaidn

ADV OU: AQA

DPP: Artemiseta

VGC: CodylRamey

Edited by DoubleJ

but

I don't really think its fair to choose which bans to apply and which not to. Also would make psl feel really unofficial if it just gets to decide what is banned and what isn't, just like those upstairs ou tournaments that are 3v3 with bliss/lax bans. 

I could respect the decision if think wanted to keep the bans out of the PSL. This is after all a suspect test and not an actual ban. So the true meta still includes Lax and Bliss. 

Though it does make sense to have the suspect carry over here since we don't have many tournaments to study anyhoos, regarding how to judge the meta. 

plz have forum draft next season it is alot more enjoying to spectate!

The ts draft was probs the best option though. Happens in one day and peeps can sit in on it. I really enjoyed this versus scouting the forums for sniper bids all hours of the night. There is more dirty strategy involved in the forum version though since you can pair with other managers to jack up biggs a lot easier while trying to steal your own players.

Focusing on one player at a time in the ts snake draft kind of eliminated that, but it promoted other ways to hurt other managers.

The ts draft was probs the best option though. Happens in one day and peeps can sit in on it. I really enjoyed this versus scouting the forums for sniper bids all hours of the night. There is more dirty strategy involved in the forum version though since you can pair with other managers to jack up biggs a lot easier while trying to steal your own players.

Focusing on one player at a time in the ts snake draft kind of eliminated that, but it promoted other ways to hurt other managers.

But the draft is the best thing of whole psl... taking more days is a good thing... I can be so hard to get all what is said on spoken english... Last draft was on the middel of the night between a sunday and a monday or something like that, not sure but i was sleeping... and i like the forum strategy thing u talked about :P

I could respect the decision if think wanted to keep the bans out of the PSL. This is after all a suspect test and not an actual ban. So the true meta still includes Lax and Bliss. 

True meta? Is this pokemon or the fucking highlander?

Edited by Senile

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.