[Sig][Contest] Signature Contest!

I think it would be better to have the users IGN and possibly the pokemon's name as well. For two main reasons, (1) having my username on my signature would prevent (kinda) other people from using it without my permission, (2) text usage, placement, and etc is an important part of signature design. Just my 2 cents, but I will submit to this regardless.

Why would we need to do that if the pokemon itself is in the signature?

I think it would be better to have the users IGN and possibly the pokemon's name as well. For two main reasons, (1) having my username on my signature would prevent (kinda) other people from using it without my permission, (2) text usage, placement, and etc is an important part of signature design. Just my 2 cents, but I will submit to this regardless.

I'll speak to the judges and see what they think about having text on the signature.

Why would we need to do that if the pokemon itself is in the signature?

It would give you more to work with basically. Similar to how most signatures I see currently across the forums have a username and a quote.

Edited by Gradiusic

After discussing the matter with the other judges, we think that including text is an important aspect in creating a signature. That being said, participants are allowed to include any type of text they would like on their signature. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask on this thread.

Edited by Hassan

After discussing the matter with the other judges, we think that including text is an important aspect in creating a signature. That being said, participants are allowed to include any type of text they would like on their signature. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask on this thread.

Will we get less points if we don't include text?

Will we get less points if we don't include text?

As a Judge, and how I'll be marking: Not at all.

If people want to include text to prevent someone just grabbing it and using it as their own, that's fine.

If people don't want to use text, that's fine too.

If people want to just add their IGN small as a "TradeMark" that's also fine.

Same goes for animation, I won't take points away from those who don't use it, and I won't give extra points to those who do.

Ever single entry will be marked equally. I can't speak for anyone else, but I can speak for myself. ^_^

does the signature have to be a pokemon or can it be person dressed up as a pokemon

Participants are allowed to include what ever they like on the signature, but the main focus is their favorite Pokemon. That being said, you're more than welcome to add a person dressed as your favorite Pokemon as long as you include the Pokemon along with it.

Who do you guys think gonna win? i meant yumi is here now um... i predict that yumi would win XD because ploegy said it already

Heimann : FINALLLY A SIG CONTEST

We in here boys.[spoiler]inb4 hol,deejaye sweep it all[/spoiler]

Ploegy : Or Yumi wrecks us all. Could be any of the 3

Here's what ploegy & heimann said.

Sig Standings imo

God Tier - Orangeslash & Walrus with their MS paint artwork
Kawaii tier - Hol / Deejaye
Notable - Sleepy / Fera ? Can't remember if they did sigs / Me / Emlee is was pretty good if I remember/ New guy Gradi looks pretty gud / Archi
Interesting - Yumi & Ploegy (I don't care for animations) 
Meh - Rest of CM ?
Shit tier - Bimps 
Sorry if I missed anyone o:

But anyway I can't wait to see all of the participants!

If we are talking about art
Fera/Walrus/Pidgey/Zephy/Musica/Deejaye & Emree are all amazinnnn.

Edited by Heimann

Sig Standings imo

God Tier - Orangeslash & Walrus with their MS paint artwork
Kawaii tier - Hol / Deejaye
Notable - Sleepy / Fera ? Can't remember if they did sigs / Me / Emlee is was pretty good if I remember/ New guy Gradi looks pretty gud
Interesting - Yumi & Ploegy (I don't care for animations) 
Meh - Rest of CM ?
Shit tier - Bimps 
Sorry if I missed anyone o:

But anyway I can't wait to see all of the participants!

If we are talking about art
Fera/Walrus/Pidgey/Zephy/Musica/Deejaye & Emree are all amazinnnn.

You need to make a new tier, below the shit tier, called the Gilan Tier.