[PSL] PSL Co-Host

Hey comp community!

As you maybe noticed by the OP of the General PSL Thread, this PSL is going to be more organized, have more rules and regulations than the former two seasons. This is too help everything run more smooth and make decisions easier for me, as well make the players and managers as aware as possible of their responsibilities. I want to make the PSL one of the biggest happenings in this game and I think we are getting closer to that each season.

This season I wanted  to try and work with a co-host. This is to lift a huge load of my shoulders as the sole host of the PSL, which can get pretty tedious with all the stats I have to keep up to date. Something that, admittedly, didn't go to well last season because of my other responsibilities.

So what will this co-host do? Well the co-host will primarily keep tabs on usage stats. Furthermore, the co-host could post the weekly threads when I'm too lazy occupied to do it myself. I will ask the opinion of the co-host on matters like activity wins or any other forced regulations. The co-host will have the option of keeping tabs of other data too, like winrates of players etc.

But, with these responsibilities choosing a co-host isn't easy. I'm a well known and trusted member of the community, so people don't mind giving me usage stats. But, whom else do the players trust enough? I can't know that by myself and that's why I ask you, the PSL Players/Community, who you rather have as co-host, or if you'd rather not have one at all.

In the General PSL Thread I stated that anyone interested in being a co-host should contact me. I got contacted by two people, so there is no abundance in choice lel. Votes will be filtered by post count, I won't state how high this has to be till the end of the vote. Voting will end on Friday around the time of this post.

Option A: Gerbil2013

Option B: Noad

Option C: I don't want a co-host

If you have any recommendations of who I should contact further to be a candidate you can post this as well in this thread.