[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Week 6

sorry about the inconvenience

Its np. I wish he had told me tho, he whispered me in game and asked to battle but i was watching my niece, 2 year olds and important pokemon matches dont mix very well. Could have found time later that day if i had known he didnt have time in the rest of the week.

Man, after all that effort to find gulmac's profile

Ikr

Its np. I wish he had told me tho, he whispered me in game and asked to battle but i was watching my niece, 2 year olds and important pokemon matches dont mix very well. Could have found time later that day if i had known he didnt have time in the rest of the week.

Ikr

glumac has temp ban, so it's not rlly a not having time kinda situation.

he did play vs tyrone

Yeah that was one game. I just strongly dislike players blaming losses on RNG when there is always something you could've done better. I do agree that Tyrone lucked Linken out :p but other two were pretty clean.

Yeah that was one game. I just strongly dislike players blaming losses on RNG when there is always something you could've done better. I do agree that Tyrone lucked Linken out :P but other two were pretty clean.

the high damage roll giga drain from captains gengar messed up my game pretty hard 2 weeks ago and the crit against marowak was crucial for my team too... (though i was experimenting with differents teams that week and could have played the match definitively better starting with the mag getting an eq in the face etc. ^^)

Edit: beside the PSL i had have bad luck too... e.g. the european qualifier 2 for the world championchips: A match i would have won atleast 4-0 ruined by an already damaged reversal hera that survived 3 layers of spikes + a +1 thunderbolt from a 252 sp atk modest blissey

Edited by Linken

the high damage roll giga drain from captains gengar messed up my game pretty hard 2 weeks ago and the crit against marowak was crucial for my team too... (though i was experimenting with differents teams that week and could have played the match definitively better starting with the mag getting an eq in the face etc. ^^)

I wouldn't call high rolls RNG or getting lucky. Rolls happen all the time. Crit on Maro was unfortunate but Zapdos could take a Rock Slide from full HP (unless you were Adamant). And yeah Magneton made me cry hue