CatchMMO Safari Edition - Saturday, 3rd October

Can you use the Pokemon you caught on another alt? or IF you win, can you select that on which alt do you want to receive the shiny gift?

No you can't

can someone explain to me the species clause?

Does it mean that Chansey is also banned because

it is an earlier evo of Blissey?

Chansey is not banned and can be used for this tournament

I don't get the catchmmo events. The grind involved is just insane, you are forced to grind hours for each and every comp, maybe get some extra to avoid getting scouted. All this effort put by who knows how many people, when in the end only one wins, and the rest are left with not-so-good comps.

I don't get the catchmmo events. The grind involved is just insane, you are forced to grind hours for each and every comp, maybe get some extra to avoid getting scouted. All this effort put by who knows how many people, when in the end only one wins, and the rest are left with not-so-good comps.

I like to lie to myself thinking I'm just here to hunt breeders.
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to sign up for this event! Is wensday the is start for signing up or the cutoff

Yes, you can start registering on Wednesday, September 30th at 4:00 PM EST | 8:00 PM GMT. There's no cutoffs since it'll be unlimited reserves; however, there will be only 32 contenders allowed in the bracket so make sure you sign up on time.

if i start catching pokes now they are elegible to enter on the tournament?

From the OP

All Pokemon used must be met in the Safari Zones (Hoenn and Kanto) after July, 30th

4 Pokemons used must be your OT. Only 2 traded Pokemons are allowed in your team.