Gathering the Magic Ingredients #2 (September 14th)

Eggplant

What's wrong with your internet/power/pc dying in the middle of a competition. 

[spoiler]MVP cup all over again[spoiler]It was you? Right?[/spoiler][/spoiler]

That was different! I hadn't paid my bills so my internet and phone and everything got cut.
I was going to pay the $60 online but i was 50 cents short on my debit card and i live in the middle of nowhere so it was a hassle.

That was different! I hadn't paid my bills so my internet and phone and everything got cut.
I was going to pay the $60 online but i was 50 cents short on my debit card and i live in the middle of nowhere so it was a hassle.

not personal at all So the results? please say 1st 2nd and 3rd :rolleyes: .

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

In a sudden twist of events, I had been assaulted by a black magic attack, courtesy of my eternal rival.

In the midst of a struggle to return from the dark realm, the data from the contest still managed to be salvaged.

The first place is snagged by Enchanteeur's 173-point Modest Ditto! What a fitting name for a future magician!

The second place goes to PepinLeBref's 170-point Adamant Ditto! Very close!

However, as the dark realm's blinding effects prevented me from seeing anything, I could not witness the talents of the uprising apprentice candidate with my own eyes. Therefore, I will not be replacing my current wizardry apprentice.

Congratulations to everyone who got something nice out of the event, thank you all to those who participated, huge thank you to Noad and Zehkar who covered for me when the Black Mage struck my homeland.