The PrettySkitties Thunder God Smackdown! (October 3rd)

The PrettySkittes Thunder God Smackdown Tournament

Saturday, October 3rd

pikachu.jpg

Details:

No Limit Players

Unlimited Reserves

6v6 OU Tournament

Single Battle

Level 50

Date and Time:

Saturday, October 3rd

7:00 PM GMT

Open NOW

$200k Entry Fee

Devon Co. Channel 6

Clauses:

​Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Evasion/Species/Hax Items/Time/Self-KO/Bag Item

Banned Moves:

Baton Pass

Banned Pokémon:

Uber Tier

1st Place Prize:

COMP PIKACHU

pikachu.png

[spoiler]http://imgur.com/a/ZZcn2[/spoiler]

**Update**

Per the OT's wishes, the tournament will proceed as outlined above. I understand there are many who balk at the sight of the entry fee, and that may result in a much lower turnout than previously hoped. Regardless, this is not the only event our team will be hosting in upcoming weeks, and while the prize may not be quite as amazing, they'll still be fun and free.

Edited by deaumbra

I put an imgur link in the spoilers so all the moves, stats, IV's, and EV's can be checked out. Was having issues with image linking resetting all my work so I just made an imgur album.

Nvm fixed my issue still 200k is a bit much Edited by Bilburt

Nvm fixed my issue still 200k is a bit much

It's mainly to cover breeding and training costs, with a small profit. We'll see if it needs to be changed as the date gets closer, but for now since we aren't rich or have much of a donor following, we are using these funds to host future events as well.

The 200k fee was laid out in anticipation of a smaller crowd, if enough people show interest it will be lowered so the profit margin remains the same.

Edited by deaumbra

I was hoping to see some experienced battlers step up to the plate, instead I find a bunch of half-hearted trainers that complain about 200k. That is 1 day of island runs and with two weeks to prepare...

I don't care if only two competitors show up, who ever wins the thing gets a perfect comp.

Lets separate the men from the boys, or the dedicated players from the casuals, whatever you wana call it.

Fight is in 2 weeks Boys/Ladies hope to see some top tier battling, don't disappoint me.

I was hoping to see some experienced battlers step up to the plate, instead I find a bunch of half-hearted trainers that complain about 200k. That is 1 day of island runs and with two weeks to prepare...

I don't care if only two competitors show up, who ever wins the thing gets a perfect comp.

Lets separate the men from the boys, or the dedicated players from the casuals, whatever you wana call it.

Sorry, 200k is a little steep for all of us in these hard times, and the talk of "profit margins" for an unofficial is a bit, erm... boorish.  

Except experienced players don't join in for entry fee tournaments because they know the standard policy in this community is to donate a prize as a host. Doing it for the community and for the competitive scene. Obviously, if one does not have enough possessions to donate can you make a "free" tournament and ask for possible donators which I will tell this game has plenty of.

Oh yeah, I'm probably getting called a noob too here from you but whatever but that nature and lack of 31 speed makes that hardly even a competitive in the eyes of pretty much all of the experienced comp community. But oh well.

Fight is in 2 weeks Boys/Ladies hope to see some top tier battling, don't disappoint me.

How about you enter yourself?