PokeMMO Champions Club - Finals (September 29th)

Hassan

140818105520835441.png

PokeMMO Champions Club Final!

Description

Welcome to the Champions Club final, 16 players will go head to head in a double elimination bracket! It's been 8 long weeks and these players are motivated to show everyone that they're no push-over. Take your seats boys/gals this is going to be a bumpy ride.

Details:

16 Players
Double Elimination
6v6 OU Tournament
Single Battle
Level 50

Date + Time:
Date: Tuesday 29th September

Time: 5pm EDT | 9pm GMT 

There will be no registration for this tournament. Invite holders that are unable to make the tournament will be replaced by a reserve invite holder.

Players registered for this tournament:

[spoiler]

OrangeManiac

LightLeaks

SpartacusGD

Frags

KaynineXL

Elcoolio

LKrenz

eloyriptor

DragonDemonio 

SweeTforU

pIata

Mmattt

gbwead

BenGorgon

AquiilesBaeza 

xXLegacyGiXx

[/spoiler]

Order of reserves:

[spoiler]

1. DarkLumio

2. TitoElBest

3. ItzPhill

4.Guerinf

5. Wolfgun

6. Murder

7. XPLOZ 

[/spoiler]

Silph Co Channel 7

Clauses:

Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned moves : 

Baton Pass

List of banned Pokemon:

Blissey

Dragonite

Salamence

Snorlax

Tyranitar

Wobbuffet

Gengar

Grand Prize:

10.000.000 Poke Yen + Championship Signature

Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ.
  • You will have 10 minutes to start your match once you're called, failure to do so will result in disqualification.

If you have any questions regarding this tournament feel free to ask in the general thread.

Hosts: Hassan & xSparkie

Hassan, just a suggestion, i think it'll be better to move this on a weekend since this is an invite tournament. That way more participants will be able to attend

Staff usually host official tournaments on the weekends, and I don't want my tournaments to interfere with them. Also, players would not show up because they would rather be participating in the official. (Based on my past experience in hosting unofficial tournaments)

its at the same time (or roughly the same time) as the qualifiers were as well, so assuming if u could make a qualifier you could make the final. and if it was on a weekend we would end up with it at a weird time b4 or after an official. but in the end whatever is good with hassan

The only time i freeze is when i have my xy sprites mod on, with chrome opened with multiple tabs. I don't know if this wouldfix this but Ctrl + Shift + Esc.

Then go to processes. Click the box and then find Pokemmo (Prob called java) then right click it and put it to high.

Congratulations to Frags for winning the Champions Club Final!

Shout-out to LightLeaks for coming in second.

Bracket

I would like to thank xSparkie for helping me ref this tournament.

Congratulations Frags on winning the Champions club and obtaining the prize! I knew you could do it! Frags #1

[Spoiler]

Now pls gib 1M ;)

jk

[/Spoiler]