[Denied]Shiny gift comps

raaidn

Once again it's staff under-valuing peoples time, these people spend a good percentage out of their week to play this game, they put food on the devs tables so think about that before you under mine the people.

I sort of agree, but if the staff listened to everyones thoughts and did them, we would have a pile of shit for a game.

That said.. Tourney rewards are not that rewarding. I think the upgrade to the old rewards was a great step in the right direction, but I still feel it needs a little more. 

Edited by KaynineXL

I've perfectly voiced how I feel about current tournament prizes when I released the pseudocomp shiny gift lanturn I won in tag tournament along with my love.

Useless piece of shit, I got a better one in my box, not gonna bother with a different coloured one in my box, taking a valuable slot.

1m was a reward, and official title. That oddly coloured junk is not even a trophy, it's a spit in my face for loading a crate of beer during the tournament to win it while some other players used to win shiny duskulls, spinaraks, teddiursas and so on, in a GIMMICK officials.

Honestly, personally, I don't care about shinies at all, but that would help competitive players to get out from poverty and encourage shiny traders to spend some millions on the prizes, for which they sacrificed hundreds if not thousands of hours.

EDIT:

All in all, it goes all about the fact that...

WE ARE FUCKING POOR.

And I also hope you are aware of the fact that the best and fastest way of making money, are alts, which you despise so much.

Edited by RysPicz