Wobbuffet

Wynaut

Dragonite

Salamence

Tyranitar NEW 

(May Change)

Prize:

Taking Donations

1st: 1.1m - (500k from KaynineXL + 200k from CaptainGrey + 200k Bilburt + 200k Noad)

2nd: 250k - Sooparooney signed mousepad(He's Korean, you'll get better at league!)

[spoiler]Sooparooney is a man of his word, but I won't be held responsible for you receiving the mousepad.[/spoiler]

Registration Method: Post a reply to this thread at any time with your in-game name until the bracket is finalized.

Notes:

• Do not AFK Timeout your opponent unless your referee has stated you may.
  • Disconnecting and Battle Freeze during a match will result in a DQ.
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extenstions will be given.
  • UbersOver UsedUnder Used and Never Used tiers must all be selected. All matches will be Single Battles held in Tournament mode.

Your duel request will look like this.

afc91c48d0c33af7ec9c0da605dc5f53.png

Host: KaynineQT

Ref: Noad

Ref: LF

P.S. First tournament I will host, so let me know if I missed something.

Edited by KaynineXL

dat edt time i cry

I'm flexible with the time tbh, could you make it an hour or two later? Assuming the ref(s) can make that time.

I would like my name to be in pink, ty. 

You're all want want want

Edited by KaynineXL

I'm flexible with the time tbh, could you make it an hour or two later? Assuming the ref(s) can make that time.

You're all want want want

probs not, you dont have to change times just for one person :p

unless its your girlfriend, then yes make change plans for her

IGN xKyokatsu

Edit: Sleep should be banned(and maybe slaking too), also I dont see a reason to Wobbu be banned since the reason why its good is because of its ability, also encore wont be as effective in 1v1, since the opposing pokemon can just setup on you as much as he want, even a countercoat swampert would be better than wobbu on 1v1

Edited by Kyokatsu

IGN xKyokatsu

Edit: Sleep should be banned(and maybe slaking too), also I dont see a reason to Wobbu be banned since the reason why its good is because of its ability, also encore wont be as effective in 1v1, since the opposing pokemon can just setup on you as much as he want, even a countercoat swampert would be better than wobbu on 1v1

Thanks kyo, this is the sort of stuff I'm looking out for. I was advice on what would be too good.

Wobbu & Wynaut I just banned because it seemed to be banned in similar tournaments to this in the past, I guess they can just make the tournament a little annoying since you always have to be wary of these.

I want people to give me their thoughts though.

Should sleep really be banned?

Edited by KaynineXL

You could just ban spore, since that's what i suspect kyo to be worried about. There's an argument that two people could bring wobb and the ensuing stall out would slow down the tournament (which seems to be contrary to the purpose of a 1v1 tournament).

This is one of the reasons, wobbu might be popular and if 2 ppl have them it will just take too long.

Update:

Decided to ban the dragons Dragonite+Salamence along with the move Counter.

Thank you Bilburt for donating 200k! 

Thank you Noad for donating 200k!

Edited by KaynineXL