PokeMMO: Champions League - Group Stage ~ Round 1

PokeMMO: Champions League Group Stage

Round 1

It's time to kick off the Champions League! Here are the matches for round 1 of the group stages.

Reminder:

Scheduling your battles:
Participants will have a week to battle their opponents, please follow the following procedure when scheduling your battle with them.

1. Private Message your opponent and add the hosts to the conversation so we know what's going on.
2. Name the subject "Your IGN vs Opponents IGN" this will make it less confusing for the hosts to sort out the PMs. 
3. Failure to follow the procedure will result in your match to be counted as a draw.

Group A
Yangsam vs. Baraccus
FABBROoo vs. Kevola

Group B
PSYCHOJAX vs. Linken
Eggplant vs. Hopy

Group C
ShadowGary vs. OrangeManiac
ZDFire vs. LordOfAngmar

Group D
SweeTforU vs. ibadss
KaynineXL vs. RightTime

Group E
Artemiseta vs. Imabetheverybest
Txusdosz vs. LightLeaks

Group F
TheChampionMike vs. Frags
wiriketchup vs. LegendI

Group G
ThunderPryme vs. CaptainGrey
Timwaps vs. BlueJim

Group H
eloyriptor vs. Elcoolio
Forfiter vs. Guerinf

Deadline: Monday, November 16th at 5PM EST. 

Good luck!
Edited by Hassan

because i am not among the participants?

I sent a PM to the first 32 participants that signed up, I replaced the players that failed to reply to it. I gave participants few days to reply to it, I did this to minimize the chances of having a spot filled with an inactive member. You must of failed to reply to the message that I PM'd you, this is why you and plenty others were replaced with more active members. If you have any further questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Eggplant vs. Hopyrevenge R.I.P

Hopy will continue with his alt, he's still in this :)

LF an answer from my opponment -_-'

If you show the effort in trying to schedule your match, but your opponent is just being inactive you'll be granted the victory. (This implies to all matches)