[8 Gym Challenge] KingCheerio Badge (LYLE: KingCheerios)

He too busy curling weights heavier than you. He'll show up sooner or later. 

well its been a while, should you guys find a leader thats more keen into dueling challengers? this is just stalling toast. And good for him, he finally decided to get in shape.

Thats why hes stalling , he doesnt want an aura member getting the badge before a lyle member gets ours. Good one fam. Besides, lifting my body weight isnt an achivement, even toast could lift that. 

Lol, I doubt that even crossed his mind. You can keep trying to turn this into something it's not but you know what?

[spoiler] #fuckaura =) [spoiler] still lub u toast [/spoiler] [/spoiler]

aint trying to turning this into anything, was just wondering why bowser aint dueling toast, its been a while and it got my curiosity. Das all

Bowser doesn't have updated UU comps, he is probably making a UU team. Bowser didn't need to offer Toast a duel in his tier, he could quite easily make him play OU. Bow is nice enough to play Toast in his tier, so it's only fair to give him time to make a team(even though he seems busy just lately).

Edited by KaynineXL

Thats why hes stalling , he doesnt want an aura member getting the badge before a lyle member gets ours. Good one fam. Besides, lifting my body weight isnt an achivement, even toast could lift that. 

Benching 225lbs is an achievement, still waiting for you to post that pic. I tried ev train some uu pokes but i get bored rahter easily. DoubleJ is now the official gym leader.