Spring Fever Series Qualifier #3 (Sunday, April 17th)

Ronax

I'd like to congratulate DaftRetro for coming in First place,

as well as earning the first Spring Fever Series Finale Invite of the season! Bag_Tropic_Mail_Sprite.png

The second invite goes to ElCoolio after some heated battles! Bag_Tropic_Mail_Sprite.png

Runner-ups DoctorPoopBC and Eggplant are awarded reserve invites to the finals! XS7BOUD.png

If someone doesn't show, they will have a second chance to steal the spotlight!

Thank you all for coming, I am happy that the event ran so smoothly, with a great turnout, and I felt it was an overall success.

See you all next week in Qualifier #4!

I'd like to congratulate DaftRetro for coming in First place,

as well as earning the first Spring Fever Series Finale Invite of the season! Bag_Tropic_Mail_Sprite.png

The second invite goes to ElCoolio after some heated battles! Bag_Tropic_Mail_Sprite.png

Runner-ups DoctorPoopBC and Eggplant are awarded reserve invites to the finals! XS7BOUD.png

If someone doesn't show, they will have a second chance to steal the spotlight!

Thank you all for coming, I am happy that the event ran so smoothly, with a great turnout, and I felt it was an overall success.

See you all next week in Qualifier #4!

damn i was so close to being a reserve

Sure.

Tomorrow, same time?

with the amount of players not able to make tomorrow I feel like this is a bad idea... I mean the whole reason I cant play is that you want the top 16 doubles players, if half of them are missing for work or school thats not exactly fair is it

with the amount of players not able to make tomorrow I feel like this is a bad idea... I mean the whole reason I cant play is that you want the top 16 doubles players, if half of them are missing for work or school thats not exactly fair is it

A mistake was made.

We're in a lose/lose situation no matter what call we make, at this point.

It's tomorrow, or skip a week.

And well. I said a few posts above I'd do other days then sunday. Why not monday?