[PSL V] General Smack Talk Thread

SOOO who got the worst draft and the best draft guys?

I think finally did a good job after 2 seasons of flops, but I don't doubt that Forf had a hand in the bag, what can we say forf liks to be a pupper master like he did last season of psl. Hassan getting wins was the hint  that gave him away. 

Worst id say mountains or UFO, 17 players are you freaking kidding me? last season you bought a shitt ton of high valued players and didnt have a rounded team, this season you tried to go for numbers, you know its 8 vs 8 right? you can't play 2 players at once kek.

2 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

SOOO who got the worst draft and the best draft guys?

I think finally did a good job after 2 seasons of flops, but I don't doubt that Forf had a hand in the bag, what can we say forf liks to be a pupper master like he did last season of psl. Hassan getting wins was the hint  that gave him away. 

Worst id say mountains or UFO, 17 players are you freaking kidding me? last season you bought a shitt ton of high valued players and didnt have a rounded team, this season you tried to go for numbers, you know its 8 vs 8 right? you can't play 2 players at once kek.

I think greck was going for the largest team record while proving you still cant be worse than the mountain

3 minutes ago, Vorred said:

gonna have a 100% win rate this season 

100% win rate that is if you play. Maybe you gonna be a chearleader, i mean 17 players, not enough place on the bench needs to put people on other positions. If you're lucky you gonna be the water boy, you like ice don't you?

Just now, LionKIng said:

100% win rate that is if you play. Maybe you gonna be a chearleader, i mean 17 players, not enough place on the bench needs to put people on other positions. If you're lucky you gonna be the water boy, you like ice don't you?

no i just assumed id play once, get insane rng and never play again. 

r u just assuming i like ice because you think im cool as fuck?

Just now, LionKIng said:

no because you're a cancerous mei player. 

I think you mean ameizing 

1 minute ago, DrCraig said:

Vorred. I thought you were better than this.

What do you meeeaaaaaan

13 hours ago, LionKIng said:

but I don't doubt that Forf had a hand in the bag, what can we say forf liks to be a pupper master like he did last season of psl. Hassan getting wins was the hint  that gave him away. 

*sniff sniff*

Do I smell fear?

E:

nvm it's just ur feet. take a bath lion

Edited by RysPicz
11 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

*sniff sniff*

Do I smell fear?

E:

nvm it's just ur feet. take a bath lion

Actually i smell somebody that is so shit they couldnt even cheat their way into the top 3

17 minutes ago, Vorred said:

Actually i smell somebody that is so shit they couldnt even cheat their way into the top 3

lmao such hypocrisy, how far did you make in previous psl? and you were lucky for coolio not being shit this one time cuz otherwise the match against us would end up 8:0 lmaoo

git gud kid

Edited by RysPicz