Tier Reset Announcement and Discussion

7 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Ye and it walls it so ez lmao

Sharpedo isn't scarier than CB Dedge Granbull, it can literally revenge kill some shit every turn if you don't have a reliable switch in

That's not true, poliwrath is 3koed by sharpedo hp grass and having in mind that poli doesn't have a realiable recovery move, it's not difficult to damage it a bit and then kill, even more with spikes which are sort of common now in the tier with glalie around and not too much spinners

13 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

That's not true, poliwrath is 3koed by sharpedo hp grass and having in mind that poli doesn't have a realiable recovery move, it's not difficult to damage it a bit and then kill, even more with spikes which are sort of common now in the tier with glalie around and not too much spinners

The spinners that are in nu: Claydol, Kabutops, Torkoal, Sandslash, Golem, Delibird, Hitmonchan. Only one is really used tho, Claydol, but even that Sharpedo completely destroys all of them. Bar Hitmonchan.

252+ Atk Life Orb Sharpedo Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Torkoal: 109-127 (61.5 - 71.7%)

252+ Atk Life Orb Sharpedo Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Claydol: 133-156 (79.6 - 93.4%)

0 SpA Life Orb Sharpedo Hidden Power Grass vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Kabutops: 177-213 (105.9 - 127.5%)

252+ Atk Life Orb Sharpedo Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hitmonchan: 78-94 (49.6 - 59.8%)

I mean, if you're able to set up 3 spikes in NU and you do run Sharpedo, odds are in your favour they cant spin, combine this with Sableye or Misdreavus.

Edited by Appelsap
Forgot Kabutops
20 minutes ago, lamerb said:

Likitung > Sharpedo !!!

If Hitmontop remains UU after the next usage update, Sharpedo could easily be considered S rank in NU.

I absolutely doubt tops will remain uu right? Like it has 0% usage, not even half viable 

5 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

I absolutely doubt tops will remain uu right? Like it has 0% usage, not even half viable 

And yet, Hitmontop sits at 8.01% in the overall UU usage table and at 8.02% in the Doomless UU usage table. Unless Hitmontop's usage drops completly, I think we can expect that it will stay UU for now.

Edited by lamerb
  • Tyrone locked this topic
  • Munya pinned this topic