Tier Reset Announcement and Discussion

The metagame is too much revolving around Blissey and Gengar. They are the best two Pokemon of the metagame and it's annoying you cannot use the same Pokemon to teambuild against them. You need wallbreakers for Blissey and some very limited tanks to beat Gengar. Running too much offense gets swept by Life Orb Gengar and running not enough of it leads to boring stalldowns because of Blissey.

1 minute ago, OrangeManiac said:

The metagame is too much revolving around Blissey and Gengar. They are the best two Pokemon of the metagame and it's annoying you cannot use the same Pokemon to teambuild against them. You need wallbreakers for Blissey and some very limited tanks to beat Gengar. Running too much offense gets swept by Life Orb Gengar and running not enough of it leads to boring stalldowns because of Blissey.

Yeah I agree that it's too much revolving areound Bliss and Gar but doesn't every metagame has two or three pokemons that are amazing (S rank) and that are too good not to use?

2 minutes ago, Liberalisme said:

Yeah I agree that it's too much revolving areound Bliss and Gar but doesn't every metagame has two or three pokemons that are amazing (S rank) and that are too good not to use?

No idt so, especially in later gens where balance and variety became more possible.

9 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Blissey and Gengar has been moved to ubers.

563881cf75fa5e8dc8b61fa8e046062c.png

The reason behind those moves is because they are fucking cancer.

You can thank me later, tierlist council

Rip gengar ty for u op sweep :( LF BAN UMBREON

2 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

Is this serious? Without gengar SD life orb blaziken is crazy op. as for blissey thats a good call. Losing gengar is bad imo even tho it cant stay without blissey in the meta as well. I dont think they deserve a ban

There is like a ton of shit that can outspeed and ohko blaziken

1 minute ago, LiquidFrost said:

@Kyu, is this a hint? 

Hide contents

tVALSmN.jpg

hue

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

There is like a ton of shit that can outspeed and ohko blaziken

hue

There are also tons of poke that can 1hko and outspeed blissey. Im talking about balance of offense and defense what poke exactly will u switch into a +2 superpower that easily. And blazi is just what i tot of 1st there are others out there. Anyway i dunno but just my opinion gengar and blissey wasnt really that hardcore. What will happen now? Everyone will run lax instead? Isnt that real bad? Then we ban lax too after that which is worse. The key to gengar and blissey being op is to release tyranitar's chains. Actually serious