League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

41 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

Just played vs my first Pantheon as Fiora. Gotta say it's probably the most brutal matchup I've ever played. May need to make a rune page with hp regen quints and start cloth 4 just to deal with him.

Still won though because the game is silly and decided to place me in gold (may god have mercy on their souls) because I was inactive last season.

Early on it's really hard to face him, but once you hit 6 you can easily beat him if you bait out his w with your w. I've had to face it quite a bit in NA

7 hours ago, Rendiz said:

Just played vs my first Pantheon as Fiora. Gotta say it's probably the most brutal matchup I've ever played. May need to make a rune page with hp regen quints and start cloth 4 just to deal with him.

Still won though because the game is silly and decided to place me in gold (may god have mercy on their souls) because I was inactive last season.

Serious protip for Pantheon vs Fiora as the Fiora: The key for Fiora is to parry the W. Then you CAN win (not saying you WILL win). If you use parry on a Q, you're done for.

Second tip is you can deal with Pantheon by not dealing with him. Meaning you avoid the 1v1 while not getting behind. How do you do that? Well it's easy. You mentioned HP regen and it just so happens that there is an item that every Fiora builds that gives you good waveclear, hp regen, and you can get it early. Tiamat.

Trust me I'm an expert.

How to counter a good Fiora that applies the above tip: Just run up to Fiora and bait the W, easy. Every good Fiora will expect the combo and parry right after the Q. If you run up close it's practically impossible to predict W.

Edit: @Argorok2017 already posted this, welp gg. Still wanted to give my insight anyway as the Pantheon God.

Edited by Tranzmaster
6 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

Serious protip for Pantheon vs Fiora as the Fiora: The key for Fiora is to parry the W. Then you CAN win (not saying you WILL win). If you use parry on a Q, you're done for.

Second tip is you can deal with Pantheon by not dealing with him. Meaning you avoid the 1v1 while not getting behind. How do you do that? Well it's easy. You mentioned HP regen and it just so happens that there is an item that every Fiora builds that gives you good waveclear, hp regen, and you can get it early. Tiamat.

Trust me I'm an expert.

How to counter a good Fiora that applies the above tip: Just run up to Fiora and bait the W, easy. Every good Fiora will expect the combo and parry right after the Q. If you run up close it's practically impossible to predict W.

Edit: @Argorok2017 already posted this, welp gg. Still wanted to give my insight anyway as the Pantheon God.

Your's went a little more in depth than mine lol.

Posts like Rendiz' make me realise how important it is if you're struggling against a champion to play the reverse matchup and figure out what are the weaknesses.

As soon as I saw rendiz' post I was immediately thinging about all the fiora's that parried my w and dumpstered me months ago.

The main problem for me was having to leash level one whereas pantheon was able to start pushing straight away so I couldn't abuse fioras superior level 1 and was forced to play passive since he would hit level 2 first. At that point it feels like you just need to accept you can't really fight him until you get some levels and just concede you will be behind in farm since you need to respect pantheons ignite combo since parrying w is unreliable at best even vs a max range stun. Although tbh the main reason the lane was hard was because low elo junglers have no idea that they are supposed to help laners break freezes, thankfully bad players get bored easily and hand the freeze back into you to let you freeze the lane and outscale.

11 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

While trolling placement games on smurf to get placed in bronze

Enemy Jinx: "I'm not saying you're bad. I'm saying you are a special player. You go full YOLO, either that or you are pooped" They know me too well.

I was perm banned on my smurf for purposely losing ranked placements to get into bronze. 

Very lame.