The PokeMMO Starter Art Contest II (Saturday 11th June - Monday 27th June)

Here is my entry, 

Rhoot (best name ever totally imaginative wud raet 5/7) and this is rowlet's final evolution.

I ignored all conspiracy theories about how rowlets typing is gunna be extremely different to what we think and just stuck to a typical grass and flying typing.

Ability: Sap sipper

WFX0Zg5.jpg?2

*edit:- BTW my ign is RainbowNebula

Edited by RainbowNebula

seamagic!! hola nose ingles pero voy a participar con gusto :) es la evolucion de popplio y se llama seamagic es agua y psiquico gracias!!

hello I donot English but will gladly participate :) is the evolution of popplio and is called seamagic is water and psiquico thanks !!

ign:paulodraco

name:seamagic

type:water-psiquico

ability:thick fat

base stats:110 /76 /90 /95 /90 /70

if I win please send mail forgive prize
User : paulodraco

9606966seamagic.jpg

Edited by paulodraco
the play call me paulodraco!! :)

Here is my entry

This little uguu is based on the water starter popplio, this majestic creature comes from the slum called "New Zealando" (I hope that sounds japanese),

Name  : Elcoolio

Type    : Water 

Ability  : Stench (this thing fkin stinks who am i kidding)

Base Stats : 69 / 69 / 69 / 69 / 69 / 75 (Total 420 base stats blaze it)

41f4945f570c41ab1834cae934e18f40.png

mail me prize now ign dededoge 

IRBmmPc.png

I tried.

Type: Grass/Flying

Pokemon: Gowllant

(Gallant + Owl + Plant)

Stage: Rowlet's middle evolution

Shiny versions (because why not)

Spoiler

RPpu7uw.png

another version because i can't decide 

MnCz2OR.png

Proof:

Spoiler

aKBn5UF.png

screenshot taken while colouring

mSsGZcf.png

(lines and colours are on separate layers, may the one on the right Rest In Pieces... no wait)

IGN: HamburgerHero

IGN: WolfgangDamien

"HELLION"

CjwJpSo.jpg

Name: Hellion (Hell + Lion / a pun on "Hellion" /

hel·lion -ˈhelyənnoun NORTH AMERICANinformal a rowdy, mischievous, or troublemaking person, especially a child.)

Type: Fire / Dark

Abilities: Intimidate / Flame Body

Signiture Move: Club Tail

Hellion uses the large club on the end of it's tail to bash opponents with great force. 

PokeDex Summary:

Hellion is the final evolution of Litten.  Hellion uses it's impressive mane to intimidate would-be opponents. Hellion is covered in dense, spikey fur and the fur near the end of Hellion's tail is as hard as steel, resembling a spiked club, which Hellion uses as a formidible weapon in battle. The flammable oils are most concentrated in the red stripes* on Hellion's body, and often times ignite and burn continuously when Hellion is angry. 

*(a red stripe down Hellion's back, where the flame is pictured, is not shown)

Proof: the uncolored lineart

Spoiler

LJvhq4u.jpg

Edited by WolfgangDamien

0HhpqQb.png

Name: Fueline (Fuel + Feline)

Type: Fire/Dark

Abilities: Blaze | Moxie

Signature Move:  Homing Comet: The user lunges forward at insane speeds, chasing it's opponent. It never misses and it's sure to always hit first.

Pokedex Entry:  Litten's third and final evolutionary stage. It's mane is composed of a special material that reacts wildly to heat, giving of the impression that it's constantly burning away.  Fueline uses this to track it's prey's temperature during pursuit, not unlike a heat-seeking missile locking unto his target.  

IGN: Daruma

Edited by Daruma
Spoiler

hs1mYnz.png

IGN: Qaztin

Inspiration: Chinesse Lion, Prometheus Legend.

Final Form: Liothus (Lion+Prometheus)

Type: Fire/Poison

Abilities: Poison Point/Flash Fire

Cry: Lioooooooooooo-OOOO!

Signature move: Oil Trap - Liothus unleashes huge amount of flammable oil out of his mouth all over battle area. If no one used fire type move afterwards then all pokemon entering battle are poisoned. If someone used fire type move afterwards then oil spreads more fire, inflicting doubled/tripled/quadrupled damage of the move for all pokemons on the area. The effect of Oil Trap can be washed of with Water moves that affects whole area(for ex. Surf). Stacks up to 3 times.

Dex entry: The final form of the Litten is known for being one of the most hazardous and the pridest enemies. Legends says that Liothus'es always supplied humanity with fire and oil from the very begining of the world and that made them worshiped as fiery guardians of the temples.

Edited by Qaztin
Needed to add IGN

Untitled_1.jpg

Name: Gaiagon (Gaia + Dragon)

Type: Grass / Dragon

Final evolution of Rowlet. The first and only Grass/Dragon (Dragon/Grass) pokemon (excluding mega-evolution of Sceptile). At first I was going for more of a gryphon feel, but ended up settling with the dragon because if you had a choice you go dragons, you should always go dragon.

IGN Moetal

22 hours ago, Moetal said:

Untitled_1.jpg

Name: Gaiagon (Gaia + Dragon)

Type: Grass / Dragon

Final evolution of Rowlet. The first and only Grass/Dragon (Dragon/Grass) pokemon (excluding mega-evolution of Sceptile). At first I was going for more of a gryphon feel, but ended up settling with the dragon because if you had a choice you go dragons, you should always go dragon.

IGN Moetal

Id like to see the middle evo for this lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Noad locked this topic