The PokeMMO Summer Ball 2016 (1st July - 2nd September)

Another recommendation for the following:

1st: Treecko

2nd: Zangoose

3rd: Altaria (or something else with good UU usage)

It just doesn't make sense to have NU pokemon as prizes for a UU tournament series, especially considering the precedent set in the past regarding prizes. When I made Charizard shiny, I couldn't pick NU pokemon or anything with low usage. When I was going to make Aerodactyl shiny in the Doubles series (RIP), I couldn't pick anything with low usage.  

3 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Another recommendation for the following:

1st: Treecko

2nd: Zangoose

3rd: Altaria (or something else with good UU usage)

It just doesn't make sense to have NU pokemon as prizes for a UU tournament series, especially considering the precedent set in the past regarding prizes. When I made Charizard shiny, I couldn't pick NU pokemon or anything with low usage. When I was going to make Aerodactyl shiny in the Doubles series (RIP), I couldn't pick anything with low usage.  

but zangoose is gonna get banned.. right?

6 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

thank you for making treecko first prize

Does gligar have decent usage in UU or something? Why is it 2nd 

Edit: I just wanna know the reasoning behind this if possible 

Picked Gligar because it was a cool looking shiny, pretty rare ect. Without going into it too much as I am about to leave for a few hours/ plus staff stuff, we are restricted to what we can give out prize wise. Sort of like a budget I guess, and Gligar was the better option than the alternative that I had through discussion with other staff. 

• Noad unpinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.