[PSL 6] HYPE Thread

Okie dokie, fairly important announcement:

1. ORAS OU will not be included this season. The managers and I have discussed it, and it just makes more sense to have a third OU tier. 
  2. TheFireLion has stepped down as manager do to personal reasons. Finishing his legacy with two consecutive wins as manager was enough for him and with this in mind the selection process was started to find a new manager. I had earlier placed Telf as the first reserve should a manager have to quit and thus he was considered along with SpartacusGD for this position. It came down to a vote among the managers and Telf has been elected as our replacement manager and Spart will now be our first reserve. 
  3. The Live Auction will likely be held this Sunday at 9am PDT on TeamSpeak. There will be a closed channel for the managers and myself to gather. Anyone that would like to spectate will be individually added to the channel and consequently muted both verbally and for text. This way there are no distractions for the managers and me while we conduct the auction. The date is still not 100% though since one of the managers may not be able to attend. A thread for the Live Auction will be opened in the coming days should we settle on Sunday. 

Ok and with that, if you haven't signed up for the PSL and are on the fence, please do so. This is the biggest PSL event to date and we just need the players to fill in the holes. Let's go. 

Just now, Kizhaz said:

Ikr, it's almost as if he put no thought into it at all

i actually did because i decided to use my first pokemon of all time since my first game was sapphire and swampert is one of my fav pokes, plus my name has more thought than riga's so im all good.

4 minutes ago, Telf said:

i actually did because i decided to use my first pokemon of all time since my first game was sapphire and swampert is one of my fav pokes, plus my name has more thought than riga's so im all good.

Mine's unique. Yours is just the latest funny meme word + a popular pokemon starting with the same letter. Lots of thought.