[PSL 8] Week Four

6 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

it was scarf vapo lmao

Lol figured, also die

Well still +2 Exspeed could kill from that range I think. LF calc.

I'm guessing Gunt expected Rotom > Gengar so brought Crunch, anyways dank match, hazards too stronk

Ed: Nvm tho Vapo was sent after Lusario died, scarf would be unrevealed at that point. I'm drug xddd

Edited by LifeStyle
4 hours ago, Bilburt said:

?? You have no proof of the bet

im not scummy enough to purposely forget.. ofcourse i dont trust you we never had any tradings before

It was in normal chat there were tons of ppl around in verm wtf why would I screen it.

Maybe not to purposely forget, but to notice the bet whole week and not saying anything about it, then contest it when you lose to get away without paying cause you're a bad loser, maybe.

Dude I paid every bet I ever made on the game and never scammed anyone although I had more than 100m of comps or cash due to my breeding thread from unknown people, I don't think I have to prove myself to be clean when it comes to respecting trust and my word. But oh for sure I'd scam 1M from you without reason xdlol. wtf

I'd have paid without you saying anything if I lost that bet, I fucking noted it 2 days before you played, but seems like you don't trust me to pay the bet you lost, makes no sense at all smh.

4 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

You took a bet, I tagged you in the betting thread and you didn't say a word.

Time to pay your bet dude

just to clear it up for you because you might not have gotten the hint with that peashaped brain of yours

im not paying you for a bet you claim we have made and I dont have memory of

@Bilburt Too bad, I'm not even mad about the 1M, the no trust part and the bullshit you said about me to avoid paying is the sad part, don't say bullshit about ppl to make up excuses, just say you don't wanna pay I'd have accepted it easier.

I guess I'll stop assuming every old player is trustable and take screenshots of everything now.

This said, 2M on LoA, and have a nice week.

jovi tg = shortened way to ask you to stfu when it's not ur business u lil pitiful attention wh*re

jovi tg

Edited by Kamimiii
12 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

I checked my chat logs for what Bilburt has been typing the last 2 weeks while I was online in verm 7

70% of the results were Bilburt saying "ever"

30% was other cancerous shit

Sorry kameme, maybe someone else can vouch for u

Out of curiosity, how do you save chat logs? I remember other people talking about it a while ago, but to them, it was too secret to tell me for some reason. 

12 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

Out of curiosity, how do you save chat logs? I remember other people talking about it a while ago, but to them, it was too secret to tell me for some reason. 

I forgot honestly. (not kidding)

also I got the clear from @Zehkar to share this:

61c35887ce.png

THE PLOT THICKENS

PS: I can 100% edit this so feel free to call me a liar

xD

PS: This was from my logs btw, Kameme told me he didn't post from bilburt so when i ctrl-f'd bilburt i didn't find it

Edited by Tranzmaster
Just now, Tranzmaster said:

I forgot honestly. (not kidding)

also I got the clear from @Zehkar to share this:

61c35887ce.png

THE PLOT THICKENS

@Bilburt my IGN is Kamimiii, thank you.

Just now, BlackJovi said:

Its ok kameme ur attempt to being relevant by arguing over useless shit is getting more cancerous so good job on that

u came bad, u go bad :) GL

blabla you're the one talking about other's stuff making 0 sense, stay irrelevant with ur shitty comments mate

EDIT: ty again tranz

Edited by Kamimiii