[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

2 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

I mean, half the people that post there get their posts deleted because they end up arguing about the problem itself and take it too far, so I still don't get how that makes me not be serious about my posts?

w.e I don't buy it.

6 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Could've said that from the start, instead of making shit up and targetting places that don't even matter in the first place, but sure, your choice.

You wanted me to say from the start that "I don't buy" the bs you had not posted yet? I guess you should reconsider what your own IQ might be before making comments on the IQ of others...

Edited by gbwead
5 minutes ago, gbwead said:

You wanted me to say from the start that "I don't buy" the bs you had not posted yet? I guess you should reconsider what your own IQ might be before making comments on the IQ of others...

Yeah, my IQ is low, can't have high IQ as yours where you say shit that isn't even correct, must feel amazing I bet

Imo it seems pretty dumb to change BW LC to MMO LC halfway through the season, a manager could bank on their player(s) being able to build a team on showdown but not on MMO. How are the managers meant to prepare for a tier that might not even be a thing? Some of their players could even be rendered obsolete if they only signed up for BW LC. If you really want LC to be a thing you should really stick with showdown BW LC.

4 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

@DoubleJ I did a quick search, and I double checked it as well, Showdown doesnt support Gen 5 LC Matchmaking. Making it basically impossible to practise before player draft without being scouted

if you are practicing versus a normal player from here you can do gen 7 lc and only use thing implemented in mmo. hidden power wouldnt be the same but most things would be.

Just now, fredrichnietze said:

if you are practicing versus a normal player from here you can do gen 7 lc and only use thing implemented in mmo. hidden power wouldnt be the same but most things would be.

but if we dont end up on the same team we basically know each other teams, and can abuse that

BW LC is pretty similar to MMO LC with a few changes like +croagunk, snowver, drifloon as only notable mons. If anyone wants to learn the tier use these links:

http://www.smogon.com/bw/articles/lc_threats

http://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/lc_ev_spreads

Im down to play people it's a pretty easy tier to learn. I don't believe there's a showdown ladder tho as bilburt said which sucks. If you want to though you can use showdown commands to make your private rooms hidden and block people joining so you can still practice without being scouted.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.