PSL Teams or WC Discussion

PSL Teams or World Cup  

143 members have voted

1. 1. PSL Teams or World Cup

2 hours ago, YJos said:

I wonder why NoHa couldn't enter, i think we met the four criteria that were used to select the participants for the first edition of the PSL Teams. First of all, being a recognized team in the community, yes, we are relatively new, but seeing that you even know that Noha exists, i can assume that we are not strangers in the community. Second, we have 81 members, i can assure you that we have more than 20 active members. The third point, five players with official tournaments, we have more than 5, huargensy, llatios, wallarro, zlumiere, zmauri, clayclover, others who have won shinys from official tournaments but at this moment i don't remember them, in addition to the fact that we have players who have won seasonal tournaments, so i guess we meet that criteria. And, finally, contributing 2M to the prize, i don't think we have a problem with that. So....1901553988_Capturadepantalla2022-06-29114234.png.5a1408fb775f7d0249758d2f83716c38.png

I only want that do a "Second Divison" of PSL teams, because bigger teams play those events and gets your reserve easily, and medium teams trying to ascend can't play on some cases, because of them.

On second Divison, the seelction criteria can be:

1. The registered team cannot be officially registered on PSL Teams "First Divison"(A alt team can play, however they need to be clear that are a B team, like for example, [NORE] must register, fore example, with name "[NORE]NoRematch B" or "[NORE]NoRematch II" , also will be a limit of alt teams on "Second Divison", i suggest 2 teams, and the team must have, on at least 75% of your players list, players that aren't playing the "first divison"(Alts of players included on this count). )
  2. The selected team need at least 15 active players, and estabilished
  3. The selected team need at least 3 players with at least one official win(If a alt team, players from a team of "first divison" aren't included on this count)
  4. The selected team must donate at least 1,5m to the event(Less than "first divison" because to this event doesn't take all hype from the "first division", the prize will be reduced.)

I have seen "random" teams win Tt's to the teams that are supposed to be good or the best of the best, do not lock yourself in that only the 2018 teams should play because according to them they are considered good, if they are new, they meet the requirements and Everything, then, why don't they let them play? After all, it's a team tournament, it's not even a psl that needs an auction

Edited by Huargensy
3 hours ago, Latiosrol said:

NoHands players with official WIN:

Huargensy x23

Wallarro x9

lLatios x5

YJos x4

zLumiere x2

zMauri x1

JereSteve x1

Bund x3

xJossue x2 

xxLazaro x1

awaLLz x1 

JasonSparrowX x1

DylanWoodz x6

IHasvik x1

KazzKZ x1

SoumaYukihira x1

ClayClover x2

zGrim x1

xMago x1

venuxever x1

20 "established players" and 67 officials WINS in NoHands members

And others pvp players who have not won a tour but are active

Bye?

I have no doubt that not even joining all those people have more tournaments than me jeje

1 hour ago, Huargensy said:

I have seen "random" teams win Tt's to the teams that are supposed to be good or the best of the best, do not lock yourself in that only the 2018 teams should play because according to them they are considered good, if they are new, they meet the requirements and Everything, then, why don't they let them play? After all, it's a team tournament, it's not even a psl that needs an auction

A team "random", or "medium-rate", can win TT, however don't have many TT Wins than teams like Läva, VOW, Brasil, Asgard Warriors, and have less chance to enter on this type of tour, if they use the historic of team as a Tiebreak when choosing the participants. A "Second Division" is just to this type of team show their name and prove that they're strong, rising the chance of players from that team being drafted on tours like PSL.

Edited by caioxlive13
13 hours ago, YJos said:

I wonder why NoHa couldn't enter, i think we met the four criteria that were used to select the participants for the first edition of the PSL Teams. First of all, being a recognized team in the community, yes, we are relatively new, but seeing that you even know that Noha exists, i can assume that we are not strangers in the community. Second, we have 81 members, i can assure you that we have more than 20 active members. The third point, five players with official tournaments, we have more than 5, huargensy, llatios, wallarro, zlumiere, zmauri, clayclover, others who have won shinys from official tournaments but at this moment i don't remember them, in addition to the fact that we have players who have won seasonal tournaments, so i guess we meet that criteria. And, finally, contributing 2M to the prize, i don't think we have a problem with that. So....1901553988_Capturadepantalla2022-06-29114234.png.5a1408fb775f7d0249758d2f83716c38.png

I thought the team needed at least one team tournament win to be able to enter. I might remember that wrong. If so I'm so sorry. 

Edit: To clarify things, I did not want to trash talk NoHa nor exclude you. I'm quite sure that the current line up of yours is capable to win this and it would be a shame to not let you, Vow or another good newer team play because of the ruleset that was made up last event. 

Edited by CaptnBaklava
On 6/29/2022 at 2:28 PM, Latiosrol said:

NoHands players with official WIN:

Huargensy x23

Wallarro x9

lLatios x5

YJos x4

zLumiere x2

zMauri x1

JereSteve x1

Bund x3

xJossue x2